Aaron Rodgers praise of Lazard on Pat McAfee show

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I've always been back and forth on Rodgers, but Lazard is awesome. Lazard was a great football player but also seems to be a really good dude and loves ISU. Plus he's homegrown. Lazard worked his butt off to get where he's at. Rodgers recognized potential in Lazard when many didn't and helped him. I like Rodgers because of that.

MisterO

Proverbs 19:11
Dec 6, 2020
Unfortunately, Pat let the hok fan ask a question and he immediately changed the subject…prior to that, great to hear all the praise for AL from a legend!

Reactions: aauummm and cyfan21

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
A guy suns his perineum several times for a weird girl he was in love with and suddenly he's a "weird guy."
Hey, I make sure my perineum gets good sun so it will always come back in the spring.

• Haha
Reactions: carvers4math

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Lazard said this summer with CW on a pod he considered transferring. Campbell would of got that thing going eventually but that 2017 team desperately needed him and Lazard staying is low key one of the biggest decisions in ISU history. Everything changed after that magical year.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Pat McAfee is white hot right now. Killing it on his podcast and is huge in WWE circles (even had a wrestlemania storyline). Taking a break from that and is on college gameday. Kudos to him for striking the iron while it's hot.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Pat McAfee is white hot right now. Killing it on his podcast and is huge in WWE circles (even had a wrestlemania storyline). Taking a break from that and is on college gameday. Kudos to him for striking the iron while it's hot.

The guy is the sports version of Ryan Seacrest (or **** Clark for you oldies) in that he's flipping everywhere and killing it.

I completely do not get the guy. His interview style is nails on a chalkboard. His interview with Vince McMahon was unwatchable.

But complete respect for the guy out there getting it done. A success story.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
The guy is the sports version of Ryan Seacrest (or **** Clark for you oldies) in that he's flipping everywhere and killing it.

I completely do not get the guy. His interview style is nails on a chalkboard. His interview with Vince McMahon was unwatchable.

Yeah he just has the "it" factor I guess. I don't always get it but its like Bieber back in the day, he's doing something right to make it big.

My favorite thing about McAfee is how damn fast he can chug a beer.

PickSix

Aug 25, 2013

No need to curse there, Knapp...

• Funny
Reactions: khardbored