A very unique request to help someone out that deserves it

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
Sorry to hear of her passing. Glad to hear that people are still willing to rally around complete strangers to make something special like this happen. I would expect nothing less of this community.

HuxleyClone

Sep 16, 2007
I am just discovering this thread now as I haven't been on CF in quite a while. All I can say is I am sorry for your loss and pretty damn proud of my Cyclone community! This is what I will always think of when I see the phrase Proud To Be One from now on!

JT88

Oct 7, 2009
So sorry for your loss! Prayers headed your way. I'm glad your sister was able to enjoy that game. What a special memory that will always be for you and your family.

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
I too am very sorry for your loss. Prayers and extreme hopes of happiness for you and your family. You (and we) definately have an angel on our shoulders now for life. God Bless you my friend.

C

CyBer

I truly feel for you and your family, sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how tough it is to lose someone so close to you. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm only a PM away.

yCy

Apr 12, 2006
I'm glad that your gift was able to bring so much joy to your sister and her family at a time that she really needed it. You created a wonderful memory for your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
As the saying goes, "Timing is everything." Thank you for sharing your (and your sister's) story with us. Even though most of us couldn't physically help, reading the ongoing tale here of those who could and did, makes me feel humbled and honored.

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA
My sister has since passed away, roughly one week after the game. Thanks again to all of the Cyclone fans that worked to make my plan for her work. She loved the experience, it was just awesome to see a sparkle in her eye as she was telling me about the Jacobson Building and the view during the game, cancer had not taken the sparkle in her eye from her!Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!

:( God bless.