A J. Ferrari/Car Accident

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010

Sounds like OSU FB offensive coordinator, Kasey Dunn helped save AJF's life ...
I just reread the article and kudos to Dunn for helping...sounds like could have been a lot worse if he didn't help get him out

• Agree
Reactions: tzjung

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway

They’re lucky,” John said. “Definitely somebody watching over those two, as well as the others that were involved in the wreck. They were definitely lucky.

“… You just stand there last night and you just realize there’s so much more important than whether they come back or not. Not knowing and standing there and seeing what you see in front of you, you’re in a whole different world of understanding what's important."

Last edited:

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I've seen a little it about this kid and everything I've seen I like him. Sure, he's crazy but he's a wrestler so it's expected. For me, he's got a screw loose in a way that makes me like the kid.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I assume he'd have too many matches for a medical redshirt, correct?
Should be a lost year. At least it is a free Covid year. To many matches for regular or medical redshirt, but who knows with the NCAA

alabamacyclone

Feb 11, 2019
Mixed emotions. He is a bit of a nut job (or was that what he tried to pull on Bastida last year?) but is exciting to watch. His interviews are a bit off the wall but kind of in an interesting and entertaining way without being offensive, IIRC. I am sad for him, his family and his legacy, but happy that no one was seriously injured in that accident. I can't say that I didn't do some things back in the day that could have come out much worse, and I got a lot wiser for it over the years. If missing a season is the worst that comes out of this, he should feel blessed.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron