A Good Day

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
I have the Bears/Vikes on the main screen with the Pack/Jets on the picture-in-picture. ISU-Drake comes on in 20 mins (which is going to require some flipping) and ISU-Iowa wrestling is on in a couple hours.

It's a good day.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I think we can all agree now that in at least Iowa State's fortune, today was not a good day at all. :sad9cd:

HandSanitizer

Apr 19, 2006
Bondurant, IA
Let me see.......
What Happened to me today..
-I am a Vikings fan
-ISU basketball Embarrassing loss
-Wrestling embarrassing loss to the Hawks
-Iowa gets invited to Alamo to play the defending national champions.
yup. Great day.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Yeah, started off looking like a good day, then....

- ISU looks pathetic in loss to Drake, at home, for the first time since before I was born, 1978
- KC Chiefs blow a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter to one of the worst teams in the NFL and then lose in OT, basically eliminating them from the playoffs
- Watched the ISU wrestling team look disinterested in an embarrassing loss to Iowa

The only positive for me today was watching my NFC team, the Bears, win. No thanks to Rex Grossman, though, of course.

Pretty bad day, overall. The worst sports day I can recall was last year on the day that the football team lost to KU, and the basketball lost to Fresno State, at home, that same night.