A bad B1G defensive conference

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Living in Omaha provides me with so many laughs. Listening to local radio on October 24 before the Huskers got pounded by tOSU, one of the Husker guys said he was SO TIRED of watching Big 12 games with no defense. Even then it was funny because Big 12 scoring was actually not that great in the early games. Defenses were doing pretty well.

But also you just knew tOSU would run all over the field, and they did. Then today they let Illinois score 41, all against the NU defense, gaining 490 yards. Last week Penn State had over 500 yards. NU defense has to be one of the worst. But all week here the Big News was that 12 Black shirts were handed out. So funny! But yet, it's Big 12 with no defense. Idiot probably never even watched our games. So funny how blind and closed-minded these local sports guys are in Omaha.

Reactions: 4EverACyclone

4EverACyclone

Jun 18, 2011
Omaha, NE
Living in Omaha provides me with so many laughs. Listening to local radio on October 24 before the Huskers got pounded by tOSU, one of the Husker guys said he was SO TIRED of watching Big 12 games with no defense. Even then it was funny because Big 12 scoring was actually not that great in the early games. Defenses were doing pretty well.

But also you just knew tOSU would run all over the field, and they did. Then today they let Illinois score 41, all against the NU defense, gaining 490 yards. Last week Penn State had over 500 yards. NU defense has to be one of the worst. But all week here the Big News was that 12 Black shirts were handed out. So funny! But yet, it's Big 12 with no defense. Idiot probably never even watched our games. So funny how blind and closed-minded these local sports guys are in Omaha.
Freaking sucks living in Omaha/Nebraska where everyone still thinks it’s 1990’s no matter how much you point out ISU has been better the last half decade, maybe even decade.

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Looking at the box score of the first half tonight.
Smith had 25 more yards than the entire TOSU team.