9:45 approximate start time for Cyclone Soundoff

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
I'll be honest, Cycofan1 sounds much older than what he makes me believe on here.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
He was double teamed last year, but not to the extent that he is this year. In addition, he did not have the supporting cast he has this year, so he had to carry the load all by himself.

I wont disagree, but just because he has a supporting cast this year does not give him and excuse to play down. CB has lost the aggressiveness he had last year. He should be far an away the best player on this team, and that has been in question so far this season.

Cycofan1

Jan 12, 2009
I'll be honest, Cycofan1 sounds much older than what he makes me believe on here.

I'll take that as a compliment, I was shaking while I was talking. Well that's my 15 seconds of fame. Well I am in this video with Alvin Bowen its at 3:13. I am in the red sweatshirt and the hat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsqjNXdYKPE]YouTube - Cyclones Pull Off Surprise Win[/ame]

Reactions: ChrisMWilliams

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
I wont disagree, but just because he has a supporting cast this year does not give him and excuse to play down. CB has lost the aggressiveness he had last year. He should be far an away the best player on this team, and that has been in question so far this season.

Don't you think thats a good thing that we actually have players on this team that are good enough to challenge CB as being our best player this year?

cystud

Apr 15, 2006
Chris,

Is it wrong that I'd like to douse Dan Dierdorf and Ed Hightower in gasoline and throw a half smoked camel nearby? Do I need counseling?

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Don't you think thats a good thing that we actually have players on this team that are good enough to challenge CB as being our best player this year?

I do. I love it! Still have been getting more and more disappointed in CB has the season has gone on, however.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
What has he done to make you more and more disappointed in him?

His lack of hustle. He is still bringing down boards like he was last year, and although his points are down, it is being made up with the other players ISU has now. But he has taken a step back in his aggressiveness and hustle this year compared to last, and I find it most evident on loose balls.

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
His lack of hustle. He is still bringing down boards like he was last year, and although his points are down, it is being made up with the other players ISU has now. But he has taken a step back in his aggressiveness and hustle this year compared to last, and I find it most evident on loose balls.

I get the feeling that Craig might be getting bogged down by trying too hard to be the leader of the team. To his credit, he is trying to be the rah-rah guy and fire up his teammates with pep talks. This can lead to a situation where he feels responsible for shortcomings of other players. He appears to be a real genuine person who truly wants the team to have success, but maybe he's too nice to play the in-your-face role. Sometimes you have to have a little bad-*** in you to pull that off. I'd like to see him focus more by leading by example with a not to be denied determination.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron