9/10/11?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

hawkeyescott

Jun 13, 2008
In this game anything is possible. I know Iowa loses some starters but they tend to be able to reload to a certian degree.

Like it or not I think Vandenberg has the ability to be just as good or better than Stanzi. Coker showed a glimmer of hope with a big game in the bowl, it is only one game and depth seems to be a problem for them at RB.

This game will be won or lost in the trenches and until we prove otherwise Iowa has DOMINATED us in the trenches in the CPR era. If their OL and RB have a game like they did in the bowl we are screwed. If we can make their WR and QB try to beat us we have a better chance.

I have no idea what to expect in this game with Iowa having 2 new guys on the DL and ISU starting a new QB, RB and a couple of OLinemen.

I do disagree about Coker and you saying it was only 1 game, he showed it all year when he got the majority of carries (see Indiana, Minnesota, and Missouri) he proved he can carry the load, he also had 70 yards in about a quarter and a half against Ohio St on only 9 carries. He had over 600 yards and only played half the season.

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines
I don't buy this. CPR has only had two showings so far. I am willing to give him one more year at the least to show his enthusiasm for this game. In the big picture, conference play is more important, but many ISU fans will have this game marked down as #1 atop the wishlist for 2011 wins. I think CPR will have the time fired up and ready to go, and give 100% effort a la the Nebraska/Texas games earlier this year. We will have a chance.
How? we've been beaten by a combined score of 70-10 in the last 2 meetings....

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
I'm pretty confident James will throw for two touchdowns and run for one as we beat Iowa 21-14,you heard it here first

T.Capello
I like your confidence, both in James starting and winning the game.