8-2

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
These "book it" posts usually don't end well for the predictor.

With that said, there won't really need to be any upsets for us to get there. However, when you factor in games @ KU and @ OSU, there isn't a lot of room for error either.

To get to a 10-11 win season, you almost have to go 8-2 or 7-3 worst case.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I think we roll over OU at home, but Texas is anything but a sure thing, even at Hilton. I don't think they're an NCAA Tourney team this year, but regardless, they have our number as of late. I know this won't be a popular opinion on here, but Coach Barnes out-coached Hoiberg on Saturday, and he knows how to beat this Cyclone team. 7-3 over 10 games isn't a stretch, but 8-2 is, and 6-4 is likely.

UraMallas

Jan 9, 2013
Kansas hasn't played @TCU yet, guys, don't just hand them the Big XII title in here.

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
Kenpom has ISU with a > 50% of winning 11 of the next 13 games FWIW. Of course, we also were > 50% in all of the last 3. The site has us dropping 4 more before its all said and done.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Omg. Do I just not get the fun of this or something? Haven't these last 3 games meant anything to you "prediction" fanatics? Why do that to yourselves? And, no, my comment has nothing to do with being 'negative'. Would just like to let the team play the game, one at a time, and right now the only game that matters is Saturday. No reply or bashing needed.... guess it's just hard for me to operate that way.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Omg. Do I just not get the fun of this or something? Haven't these last 3 games meant anything to you "prediction" fanatics? Why do that to yourselves? And, no, my comment has nothing to do with being 'negative'. Would just like to let the team play the game, one at a time, and right now the only game that matters is Saturday. No reply or bashing needed.... guess it's just hard for me to operate that way.

The key is not completely buying your own BS (along with understanding the relevance of basketball in relation to the important things in life). After that, you can just enjoy it for what it is- a game.