Ball Soup Weather Thread

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I’m still in disbelief the post office hasn’t provided their employees with better delivery trucks. Or at least put AC and heat in them. Those things stopped getting built in 1994 I read.

I think my mail carrier told me her's is 1988. I hear it coming from down the street. Her's has a little fan on the dash.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
I almost passed out from the heat today after only being out for an hour doing some weeding. Stupid move by me.

aforstate

Jan 23, 2010
Worked outside all day today. Can confirm ball soup. I will preemptively confirm for tomorrow as well.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
More time for you to work on your game! When I lived in Scottsdale, I was there mainly during the summer and the peak season for heat was upon us. The people from AZ had no interest whatsoever to be outside past 95 degrees which made for some awesome twilight rounds that allowed me to play 2-3 balls at a time.(only difference compared to you is they reduce the prices because they know people won't get out if it's normal rate)

Screw those guys and go out there

I gave my buddy crap until he agreed to go. Drank water and Poweraid like a fiend, and there was a breeze, so not too bad.

Reactions: srjclone

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Opened my front door to get the mail Monday and my mail carrier leaned forward and fanned some of the cool air her way. Heat index was 102. Standard for Houston or Louisiana but this is Minnesota.

About 15 years ago, I was working in the yard and had a college girl jogging by in this type of heat while I was watering some new grass. She stopped and asked if I would spray her down. I pretty much froze up and kind of half-ass sprayed the water up in the air over her, and she went on her way. My girlfriend was watching out the window and I had some 'splaining to do lol

mapnerd

Aug 17, 2006
Ames
About 15 years ago, I was working in the yard and had a college girl jogging by in this type of heat while I was watering some new grass. She stopped and asked if I would spray her down. I pretty much froze up and kind of half-ass sprayed the water up in the air over her, and she went on her way. My girlfriend was watching out the window and I had some 'splaining to do lol
*this never happened*

Reactions: wxman1

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009

Couple summers ago when I was running more I'd try to make sure and hit the streets where the people had their sprinklers set too far and they'd spray the road.

Help Support Us

Become a patron