49ers - Brock Purdy - Still and Always #1

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
He's got to win more than one game still before we anoint the kid the second coming of Montana. He still seems to me like a 10 year back-up who gets a few starts here and there like Sage once upon a time. I hope he goes into fall camp next year and beats Trey Lance out of a job though.

My life would be better with 10 yr back up money.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
200w.gif

@TrailCy :

where do you live and how hot is your wife?

[asking the important questions here]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: aauummm

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
I hope that Jimmy takes extra precaution and doesn't return this year. ;)

idk. I doubt SF can win the SuperBowl with Brock or Jimmy, so having Brock crush it for several weeks, but then have Jimmy come back in playoffs and lose seems like an ideal situation.

• Informative

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
idk. I doubt SF can win the SuperBowl with Brock or Jimmy, so having Brock crush it for several weeks, but then have Jimmy come back in playoffs and lose seems like an ideal situation.
oh i think they could 100% win it with Jimmy. Hell, they could probably win it with Brock given the right circumstances.

Shanahan has an offense designed perfectly for Jimmy and Brock.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Garoppolo does look significantly bigger than brock.
Brock looks pretty small on the field lol. My wife always comments that he has a baby face too so it looks like a high schooler balling out against grown men.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Brock looks pretty small on the field lol. My wife always comments that he has a baby face too so it looks like a high schooler balling out against grown men.
I seem to remember hearing a story about Herman making fun of how small Brock was when he came back for a visit during Brock's freshman year. Anyone else heard this story?

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I seem to remember hearing a story about Herman making fun of how small Brock was when he came back for a visit during Brock's freshman year. Anyone else heard this story?
I have not heard that one. But wouldn't surprise me

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Garoppolo does look significantly bigger than brock.
Little bit of a fishermans photo though. Look at where they are per their lockers. Purdy is much closer and Jimmy is further back. He is bigger (my 5 8 son said when he was around Brock in college, he felt that brock was around my height or just a smidge shorter, I'm 5 11), but just also clarifying the photo.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: Cycsk and aauummm

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Little bit of a fishermans photo though. Look at where they are per their lockers. Purdy is much closer and Jimmy is further back. He is bigger (my 5 8 son said when he was around Brock in college, he felt that brock was around my height or just a smidge shorter, I'm 5 11), but just also clarifying the photo.
Agree. Also, no way Brock’s booty is that much smaller than Jimmy’s.

• Winner

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron