4 ISU/IOWA SEZ Club Tickets

tay2015

Aug 7, 2015
I'm still laughing at any Hawk fan considering $400/ticket.

Are you sure they weren't saying $400 for all 4?

You can get tickets to the Iron Bowl, with better seats, for less than $300.

I just had a Hok call and offer me 1,200 for all 4 and willing to drive from CR to Des Moines to meet me. So 300 a ticket..These have been sold about 5 times now at 375 a ticket so until I post they are sold they are still available. I just want to get rid of them before Friday. So I can let my friends know they can have them.

Wish I could get them to a Cy-Fan but nobody is looking/scoffing at the price like you.Crappy seats are going for 115. Hell student tickets where you aren't guaranteed a seat are going for 100.

As far as your Iron Bowl comment, ISU Iowa usally is one of the most expensive CFBALL ticket average price. Darren Rovel sp? did a story on it last year, I think we are in the top 10 nationally each year?

I don't know if you were in there on Saturday but it's pretty nice in the SEZ club. Pictures and video tours don't do it justice. Plus not to rub it in but, getting into the stadium at 5:30, sitting in the AC instead of 100 degree heat, watching warm ups, other games across the country on huge TVs, while drinking an Ice cold beer, not waiting to pee, all while being able to walk to my seat in 2 minutes without a line 5 min. before kick was worth every penny after tailgating all day. But to each their own. :)

Cyclonefan710

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2012
I just had a Hok call and offer me 1,200 for all 4 and willing to drive from CR to Des Moines to meet me. So 300 a ticket..These have been sold about 5 times now at 375 a ticket so until I post they are sold they are still available. I just want to get rid of them before Friday. So I can let my friends know they can have them.

Wish I could get them to a Cy-Fan but nobody is looking/scoffing at the price like you.Crappy seats are going for 115. Hell student tickets where you aren't guaranteed a seat are going for 100.

As far as your Iron Bowl comment, ISU Iowa usally is one of the most expensive CFBALL ticket average price. Darren Rovel sp? did a story on it last year, I think we are in the top 10 nationally each year?

I don't know if you were in there on Saturday but it's pretty nice in the SEZ club. Pictures and video tours don't do it justice. Plus not to rub it in but, getting into the stadium at 5:30, sitting in the AC instead of 100 degree heat, watching warm ups, other games across the country on huge TVs, while drinking an Ice cold beer, not waiting to pee, all while being able to walk to my seat in 2 minutes without a line 5 min. before kick was worth every penny after tailgating all day. But to each their own. :)

These all sound like perks I can get for free if I chose not to go to the game. you can get 50 yard line seats for less then $300. I don't know why someone would pay that price for the worst seats in the house just so they can have the option to drink a 6 dollar beer (if you need alcohol in order to enjoy the event is the event it self really that joyful to you?), save a couple minutes at the bathroom (you generally only have to wait if you go at halftime and who really cares about missing part of halftime?) and to be able to avoid being outside (why did you come to the game if you didn't want to be outside?) But to each their own :)

tay2015

Aug 7, 2015
These all sound like perks I can get for free if I chose not to go to the game. you can get 50 yard line seats for less then $300. I don't know why someone would pay that price for the worst seats in the house just so they can have the option to drink a 6 dollar beer (if you need alcohol in order to enjoy the event is the event it self really that joyful to you?), save a couple minutes at the bathroom (you generally only have to wait if you go at halftime and who really cares about missing part of halftime?) and to be able to avoid being outside (why did you come to the game if you didn't want to be outside?) But to each their own :)

Nice argument. It was rendered completely useless after your point was being all those things you can get for free at home. Thanks captain obvious the point being your at the game with this. Many people could have a brand new nice 60 inch TV and their cable bill payed for for the year and not get season tickets/parking pass and watch all games at home but choose to go in person.

Bathrooms-can go from your seat use the restroom and back within 5 minutes. No where else in the stadium can you do this.

booze-I know your captain obvious but just in case you can't tell ISU fans like to drink. Being able to not have to hide it or risk getting in trouble/kicked out, is a attractive option for people who want to drink during the game and who have respectable jobs where sneaking in beer/getting your name in the paper would result in negative consequences.

indoors-obviously you sit outside for the game. However it was lovely to go inside out of the heat pre game and half time. Idk how games you have gone to in your life, I've been to many in extreme heat, cold, & rain. If you can't see the positive in this for getting out of the elements I might have to strip you of your capitan obvious nick name.

Not going to continue, no one is forcing you to buy them. 4 just sold on stubhub for 325 a ticket. Only ones (five tickets) left are $375 trying to get cyclones in and Hoks out.

stevefrench

Aug 7, 2011
Nice argument. It was rendered completely useless after your point was being all those things you can get for free at home. Thanks captain obvious the point being your at the game with this. Many people could have a brand new nice 60 inch TV and their cable bill payed for for the year and not get season tickets/parking pass and watch all games at home but choose to go in person.

Bathrooms-can go from your seat use the restroom and back within 5 minutes. No where else in the stadium can you do this.

booze-I know your captain obvious but just in case you can't tell ISU fans like to drink. Being able to not have to hide it or risk getting in trouble/kicked out, is a attractive option for people who want to drink during the game and who have respectable jobs where sneaking in beer/getting your name in the paper would result in negative consequences.

indoors-obviously you sit outside for the game. However it was lovely to go inside out of the heat pre game and half time. Idk how games you have gone to in your life, I've been to many in extreme heat, cold, & rain. If you can't see the positive in this for getting out of the elements I might have to strip you of your capitan obvious nick name.

Not going to continue, no one is forcing you to buy them. 4 just sold on stubhub for 325 a ticket. Only ones (five tickets) left are $375 trying to get cyclones in and Hoks out.

you just need to stop responding to these guys. It's fairly obvious that there a lot of broke cheap a**es on CF that think it is completely unreasonable for something to be sold for face value or higher and they all want to whine and cry when it happens. Get your money if you can and F the haters. But seriously stop arguing with them.

I'm somewhat intrigued in checking out the SEZ and toyed with getting the season ticket pack. However, I'm not so interested that I want to pay Iowa game prices for it. good luck and don't sell them to Iowa fans or you have no soul

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest

Sell them and then give away the same seats?

Cyclonefan710

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2012
you just need to stop responding to these guys. It's fairly obvious that there a lot of broke cheap a**es on CF that think it is completely unreasonable for something to be sold for face value or higher and they all want to whine and cry when it happens. Get your money if you can and F the haters. But seriously stop arguing with them.

I'm somewhat intrigued in checking out the SEZ and toyed with getting the season ticket pack. However, I'm not so interested that I want to pay Iowa game prices for it. good luck and don't sell them to Iowa fans or you have no soul

I've spent over $10,000 on ISU athletics this year. How much have you spent? I just prefer to not spend my money on downgraded seats so I can get perks that can be had for nothing at any bar in Ames.

Cyclonefan710

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2012

You're at the game spending time away from the game. For the record I do think they are perks but they aren't perks that justify paying a premium price to sit in awful seats.

That's weird that on stubhub the only recent sales for the endzone club are for $268 and $297 which after all of stubhubs fees come to a cash payout of around $200 and $225 per ticket. Generally the payout you can get after stubhub fees is right in line if not a little higher than what you can get on craigslist.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I've spent over $10,000 on ISU athletics this year. How much have you spent? I just prefer to not spend my money on downgraded seats so I can get perks that can be had for nothing at any bar in Ames.

I've spent $9.99 on a Cy.TV subscription.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I'm in the process of spending over $40,000 for an education at Iowa State that has yet to find me a real job...does that get me anything?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron