3 SEZ Iowa Tickets $850

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
If I wanted to pay a whole lot of money to be disappointed I'd see avatar in 3d again.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
I've sold on Stubhut and the only trouble that I have had was UPS tracking being delays. Stubhub showed tickets not shipped but UPS showed them as delivered. Wrote Stubhub and problem solved immediately

Oct 10, 2012
Des Moines
I guess I always assumed the barcode changed when you transfered a ticket electronically through stubhub or other verified e-ticket seller, making the original no longer valid. Maybe not, but seems like the simple way to avoid this.

No nothing changes over stubhub until the tickets sell and thats only when you type in the barcode numbers for a team integrated with stubhub(so MLB or a college that works with them but not ISU) just listing your tickets on stubhub this way won't invalidate them until they sell, assuming they are just listed and never sell your actual paper tickets still will work. However if you have to log into your account and print your tickets as PDFs and upload to sell on stubhub (the case with ISU) then the minute you convert to PDFs the originals are invalid. And print them again and only the newest PDFs will be good and the first copy you printed will become invalid.