Poll: Iowa State +7.5 TTU

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Pick

• ISU +7.5

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • TTU -7.5

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
For some reason im feeling pretty good about this game. Not good enough to lay money on it though. TTU doesn't strike me as 7.5 points better than us, even this year

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Ranked team on the road. Not going to be good.
They're not as good as Baylor, and we hung around with them for a half and ended up losing by 13. Granted they have a little better home court advantage and have worse fans. Anything from a close win to a 20 point loss wouldn't surprise me I guess, but I voted for us to cover.

• Agree
Reactions: cycophagus

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
They're not as good as Baylor, and we hung around with them for a half and ended up losing by 13. Granted they have a little better home court advantage and have worse fans. Anything from a close win to a 20 point loss wouldn't surprise me I guess, but I voted for us to cover.

It all depends on shooting for this team.. They have shown they can shoot well, but the norm to this point is not going to get it done. In my heart I feel like there are guys that are capable out making an open 3, but so far they are proving me wrong a lot.