Jamie's level of concern pertaining to Iowa

Cyfern

Sep 26, 2019
ISU has a GREAT AD, great facilities, fantastic fans. Regularly, ISU teams in tough games don't REALLY believe in themselves. Result? Embarrassing losses or moral victories. We've come a long way. There is soooo much to be proud of, but more times than I want to admit, it doesn't make to the playing field, court or mat. Hoping for a BIG change in mind-set.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
ISU has a GREAT AD, great facilities, fantastic fans. Regularly, ISU teams in tough games don't REALLY believe in themselves. Result? Embarrassing losses or moral victories. We've come a long way. There is soooo much to be proud of, but more times than I want to admit, it doesn't make to the playing field, court or mat. Hoping for a BIG change in mind-set.

You're doing it wrong troll

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Ok?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Oh, yes. If we don't talk about it, it will just go away. Great thinking.

I would much rather beat conference teams than Iowa. If you get you undies bunched up over one game, you may want to learn to relax and put things into perspective. If you want to go back to the days Mac and beat Iowa and lose most of the rest of our games, I don’t know what to tell you.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron