West Sioux’s Dekkers named Gatorade Iowa Football Player of the Year

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
He is probably closest to Klien(sp) that played for KSU a few years back, but with a better arm, maybe not quite as good of a runner. Will be interesting to see what the coaches do to use his talent.
Wrong again.

He’s a far better passer than Klein. Or Lanning.

Unlike Lanning, if he’s not playing quarterback here, it’s because someone else turned out to be even better—and he’s probably playing quarterback somewhere else.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Wrong again.

He’s a far better passer than Klein. Or Lanning.

Unlike Lanning, if he’s not playing quarterback here, it’s because someone else turned out to be even better—and he’s probably playing quarterback somewhere else.

Wtf are you talking about? He is a physical runner with a great arm, so a lot like Klein, but with a much better arm. Sometimes I think you can not read.

• Agree
Reactions: PsychedCy09

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Wtf are you talking about? He is a physical runner with a great arm, so a lot like Klein, but with a much better arm. Sometimes I think you can not read.
I agreedthat he has a stronger arm that Klein, but he's also a far better passer. Klein was a mediocre passer at best.

Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

Seriously, is it rocket science to understand that passing is more than an arm? Do you just struggle with your command of the English language?

Matter of fact, I'm hoping that Hunter turns out to be close to as good of a passer as Brock--but maybe with an even better arm.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I agreedthat he has a stronger arm that Klein, but he's also a far better passer. Klein was a mediocre passer at best.

Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

Seriously, is it rocket science to understand that passing is more than an arm? Do you just struggle with your command of the English language?

Matter of fact, I'm hoping that Hunter turns out to be close to as good of a passer as Brock--but maybe with an even better arm.

You are an idiot. I am saying the exact same thing you are. Just because I am not using the exact same words you are calling me out. Grow up!