Gary Barta everybody

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
OMG.... seriously? This had better be something really bad.

I should let JP know about how I've been treated over the past decade while attending Iowa games in Kinnick, right? Full beer cans thrown at my head for example.

And I hope ISU's band also lets JP know how they are treated too at Kinnick. I've heard some really bad stories there too from kids that I know were in ISU's band.

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
Hmm. The world of everyone has a camera in their phone that takes video. Kids must have to learn the hard way. I think we should just do a wait and see before the pile on. Nobody knows what it is or what the truth is at this point.

• Agree
Reactions: a29_clone

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Me either, seems like anyone that rushes the field before the game is over should be ejected.
I was told they rushed the field when the security took shelter and made it back in the stands before anyone could figure out who was out there. I wasn't happy about that because they were damaging the field.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
ISUCF"V"MB alum here. Toughen up, Nancies. Kinnick is spectacularly hostile.

The ISU band marches into the stadium at Kinnick right by the parking ramp across the street from the hospital... and I've personally witnessed Iowa fans tailgating in the parking ramp throwing just about everything you can think of, and yelling just about any awful thing you can think of and more, towards the ISU band.

I guess they should've complained to JP about it.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I heard people yelling go cyclones And light bantering at the band, nothing worse than anything else and we followed it around trice nearly the whole way. They did a nice job and breaking traffic so we followed in their wake. I honestly didn’t see anything but didn t watch them during the game.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Me either, seems like anyone that rushes the field before the game is over should be ejected.

What the hell does this have to do with this thread?

Drunk students, from both ISU and Iowa, rushed onto the field while security took shelter from hail. How in the world were they going to eject these kids.... go back and watch film and go through the crowd and try to find them?

You're so f'ing clueless.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron