Meth fueled attack squirrel

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
https://whotv.com/2019/06/20/alabam...el-posts-facebook-video-featuring-a-squirrel/

"When authorities executed a search warrant at an apartment, they say they found meth, drug paraphernalia, body armor, and a caged squirrel. Ronnie Reynolds, 37, was arrested during the search.

Sources told the sheriff's office that Paulk fed the squirrel meth to help keep it aggressive and trained it to attack people.

Animal control officials were called to retrieve the squirrel but since there wasn't a safe way to test it for meth they released the squirrel into the wild, according to WHNT."

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
https://whotv.com/2019/06/20/alabam...el-posts-facebook-video-featuring-a-squirrel/

"When authorities executed a search warrant at an apartment, they say they found meth, drug paraphernalia, body armor, and a caged squirrel. Ronnie Reynolds, 37, was arrested during the search.

Sources told the sheriff's office that Paulk fed the squirrel meth to help keep it aggressive and trained it to attack people.

Animal control officials were called to retrieve the squirrel but since there wasn't a safe way to test it for meth they released the squirrel into the wild, according to WHNT."

Hate to be the mailman right after the release.

mdclone

Nov 9, 2006
Iowa
giphy.gif

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
https://www.al.com/news/2019/06/fug..._source=twitter&utm_campaign=reckonalabama_sf

He is on the run, but called up the Post and posted a Facebook video with him and his squirrel.

"The squirrel is not on meth," he insisted. "I honestly think that would actually kill it."

Paulk and the squirrel, who he named Deeznutz, have had a wild couple of days.

The squirrel's name totally jives with this guy.

He told The Post that he was "far enough away that it would cost them some gas to come get me," and that he had just dropped off the creature with "a licensed person who deals with squirrels and whatnot" in Tennessee.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Why would a dude have a squirrel as a pet...

Why nut?

I'm still trying to get past the whole having a squirrel in captivity is illegal in Alabama.

• Funny
Reactions: CYCLNST8

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
In the post apocalypse world I'll survive but will probably get tired of eating squirrel everyday. I live near a wormhole with a portal to an parallel universe of oak tree forests and an endless population of squirrels. Figured this out a few years back. There are just more oak leaves in the fall and more gray squirrels year round than could possibly be supported or be generated locally (or even regionally).

• Funny
Reactions: oldman

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
You'll know it's him when you see a squirrel chain smoking cigarettes drinking a 104 ounce Code Red Mountain Dew.

Help Support Us

Become a patron