SYMPATHY FOR THE JAYHAWK

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
This video just proves the old saying ...I have to keep feeding the monster that is KU Basketball.....Even winning 14 big 12 title's in a row doesn't satisfy the monster that is KU Basketball......The greatest quote of my lifetime is..."Our basketball players look at Iowa State differently than all the other programs in the Big 12"....Quoting Bill Self..(who I saw play against ISU in Hilton Coliseum).........

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
The only sympathy I feel is for the Big 12...come on Kansas, at least try against Auburn. Baylor represented decently against Gonzaga...KU...not so much.

• Agree
Reactions: Spanky

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
The only sympathy I feel is for the Big 12...come on Kansas, at least try against Auburn. Baylor represented decently against Gonzaga...KU...not so much.

I"m sure the rest of the conference is really pleased with us too losing to an OSU team that can barely score and lost 8 of 10 down the stretch. Granted, we didn't embarrass ourselves like KU, but we also did nothing to help the conference not get hammered with anticipated criticism about weakness this year.