#22 Cyclones vs #8 Texas on FSN starting NOW!

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Maybe a tad off-topic, but is there any plans to get Volleyball their own floor in Hilton? I've always been annoyed when the lines are on the court for basketball games, and I would imagine it is twice as annoying when your trying to follow a volleyball game with lines taped on a basketball court. I realize that Texas does not play volleyball in the Erwin Center, and I'm not advocating for Volleyball to have a separate facility, but it would be nice to get them their own court.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Maybe a tad off-topic, but is there any plans to get Volleyball their own floor in Hilton? I've always been annoyed when the lines are on the court for basketball games, and I would imagine it is twice as annoying when your trying to follow a volleyball game with lines taped on a basketball court. I realize that Texas does not play volleyball in the Erwin Center, and I'm not advocating for Volleyball to have a separate facility, but it would be nice to get them their own court.

A good wood sports court can easily be over $100,000 plus the paint job and sealing. Then you have to worry about maintenance costs. Finally, I know when I worked at Hilton storage was an issue. The floors take up a lot of space when they are not in use.

It's not unmanageable but probably not going to happen soon.

CY9008

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2010
West Des Moines, IA
we are hitting around the block so well right now!
I think Texas still leads the nation in blocks....we are doing a good job of changing up shots..

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
is the tv or radio feed available online? cyclones.tv doesn't seem to have either one.