2024 Transfer Portal Tracker (Wrestling)

Cyclonewrestlingfan2022

May 30, 2023
I was going back and watching Carrolls old matches. I’m definitely shocked what he looks like now and what he used to look like a year ago. A year ago he was so stout and strong and now he looks so lean compared to what he did. It’s just me I don’t see him being a 197 for long. Maybe this year he can be. But next year I would definitely get the weight back on him and make him a heavyweight again. He looked like a brick house.

CloneFanInKC

Jul 26, 2021
I was going back and watching Carrolls old matches. I’m definitely shocked what he looks like now and what he used to look like a year ago. A year ago he was so stout and strong and now he looks so lean compared to what he did. It’s just me I don’t see him being a 197 for long. Maybe this year he can be. But next year I would definitely get the weight back on him and make him a heavyweight again. He looked like a brick house.
HWT after this yr when Younger graduates…?

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
OK State board said Perry trying to take someone else with him but I think their portal time frame has closed hasn't it ?
I think they still have a few days. When AJ Heeg entered the portal his dad said it was because they got 30 days after Coleman Scott left, which was around May 11th.

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
I think they still have a few days. When AJ Heeg entered the portal his dad said it was because they got 30 days after Coleman Scott left, which was around May 11th.
I had it in my mind it was the 7th but looks like Scott posted his statement on the 10th so a couple more days

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron