NFL: ***2023 NFL offseason***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006

I'm not a Packers fan at all. Probably could be considered a hater, in fact. But I feel bad for their fans to have to deal with that pud. Every time he opens his mouth, the proper response is "For ****'s sake..."

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
I saw Cinci and Burrows have started contract talks. That going to be really interesting there because they have a ton of guys coming up for the second contract. I am guessing they won’t be able to keep both Higgins and Chase for long because they could both pull in over 20 mill a year. Hurst is a free agent. And several defense players are as well.
Their org. Is known for being stingy

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I just learned today that Dallas hasn't made a CCG in the last 20 years. I never would've guessed that. Joined in that category by the elite company of the Commanders, Lions, Browns, Dolphins and Texans.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I'm not a Packers fan at all. Probably could be considered a hater, in fact. But I feel bad for their fans to have to deal with that pud. Every time he opens his mouth, the proper response is "For ****'s sake..."
I have a ton of family and friends that are GB fans and my better half is a huge Packer fan too. Literally all of them can't stand him and want him gone. Decades long Packer fans just are over it/him.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
I just learned today that Dallas hasn't made a CCG in the last 20 years. I never would've guessed that. Joined in that category by the elite company of the Commanders, Lions, Browns, Dolphins and Texans.
Yeah I think it has been 27 seasons for Dallas now. Not since the 1995 season.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I'm canceling the entire thing before I let Huntley be a Pro-Bowler.
Pro bowl is so meaningless, but so long as they keep putting it in contracts for bonuses, I suppose it has value.