2023 NFL Draft

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Carter has a TON of red flags. There is a reason he fell to 10 when he was #1 overal pick talent.
The Eagles are a great fit for him. Talented veteran defensive line that gives him the best chance to get his life in order off the field with their help while teaching him how to be a pro.

If he can do that, the sky is the limit for him in that scheme.

CloneFanInKC

Jul 26, 2021
MJ Anderson made a mistake declaring for the draft as an underclassmen and not being drafted, correct?

(Maybe he didn’t enjoy school and simply wanted to move on?)

• Agree
Reactions: RonBurgundy

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
MJ Anderson made a mistake declaring for the draft as an underclassmen and not being drafted, correct?

(Maybe he didn’t enjoy school and simply wanted to move on?)
depends. He'll have an opportunity to sign with a team as a UDFA, and make the roster/practice squad. The difference between that and a 6th-7th round pick isn't huge. If he makes a practice squad, he'll make agood amount of money. If he makes an active roster, he'll make a lot more

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Looking at the Bears draft, I see that they only drafted one OL. I find myself left with the conclusion that they had a better OL the last few years than I thought they had.

That said, I’m not really sure what drafting a grand total of three DT’s means.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
depends. He'll have an opportunity to sign with a team as a UDFA, and make the roster/practice squad. The difference between that and a 6th-7th round pick isn't huge. If he makes a practice squad, he'll make agood amount of money. If he makes an active roster, he'll make a lot more
But you don't leave early to become a UDFA. Best of luck to him, for sure, but he received poor advice from someone or some people.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
But you don't leave early to become a UDFA. Best of luck to him, for sure, but he received poor advice from someone or some people.
Perhaps, but if he makes a roster, I doubt he'll feel like it was a mistake.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I don’t think it’s unreasonable to think his production would decrease this year without McDonald eating up all the attention on the other side. Pair that with not knowing if the team is even gonna be worth a lick this season, I don’t blame the kid for trying to strike while the iron is likely as hot as it’s gonna get.

Reactions: danielyp29

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Anyone know if reeder is eligible to sign somewhere? I saw where he got drafted to the USFL but also saw articles about him being eligible for the nfl draft

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron