2023 Football Targets (Offer List in OP +3)

FeedBreece

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2020
WR Micah Mays, who officially visited in June, now with an offer from Penn State. Man, can this staff identify talent!

He had high confidence cb predictions for Wake Forest. Wonder if that changes now.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
He had high confidence cb predictions for Wake Forest. Wonder if that changes now.
One of those is from the Colorado guy. I don’t see any sign that Mays has visited there, so no idea where it comes from. And none from any Wake Forest guy.

Unless the Colorado guy used to be a Wake guy.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Seems we used to be lagging in recruiting. Timewise. For years it was. Back then we'd grab whoever was left over as signing day approached. At least that's how I felt.

With CMC and staff, much different feeling. Seems now we get the players we want, lock them in, and all is fairly quiet leading up to NSD. Not coincidentally, we are now extremely competitive on and off the field. Keeping our coaches I think is critical to our success in navigating all of the turmoil. And Jamie, of course.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Seems we used to be lagging in recruiting. Timewise. For years it was. Back then we'd grab whoever was left over as signing day approached. At least that's how I felt.

With CMC and staff, much different feeling. Seems now we get the players we want, lock them in, and all is fairly quiet leading up to NSD. Not coincidentally, we are now extremely competitive on and off the field. Keeping our coaches I think is critical to our success in navigating all of the turmoil. And Jamie, of course.
We have a lot to sell right now. We play in the third best league, Matt Campbell is a top 15 coach in CFB, the facilities are top notch, our fans come to games, oh and we win a lot recently. I seriously think the NFL ship has sailed on Campbell, and he is here for the long term. He wants to be like a Snyder or Ferentz and stay at one place 20 years, I truly believe that. Him turning down FSU and others has proved to me it's not about the paycheck exclusively.

Keep winning and this continues to work well.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
If I missed it, my apologies. I’ve been battling vertigo the last few days.

Here’s the article I saw.

That's ok, I just wanted to clarify. He's had multiple small bumps over the last couple months. He just jumped that barrier a month ago.

Reactions: Aclone and nrg4isu

Help Support Us

Become a patron