2023-2024 Recruits & Transfers

cloneraslin

Apr 11, 2006
The plan was for him to win 125 three months ago and he was cleared by one institution and then the kibosh was given by another institution.

Kid was devastated. He is a great person and I hope he’s around for a long time.

To tell you how good he is, Nagao said he’s the best person he’s ever wrestled. It was like wrestling RBY on steroids.

Rienieri would have been the champion this year.
I just threw up in my mouth reading that. Makes you wonder if he was at PSU, OSU, Iowa etc if he would have been cleared. Feel bad for the kid but glad he’s in Ames either way.

JohnPrineforCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2019
The plan was for him to win 125 three months ago and he was cleared by one institution and then the kibosh was given by another institution.

Kid was devastated. He is a great person and I hope he’s around for a long time.

To tell you how good he is, Nagao said he’s the best person he’s ever wrestled. It was like wrestling RBY on steroids.

1685753866680.gif

G-imJustafan

Sep 9, 2022

so is he in for next year ?

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
What brought him here and what’s the reason he’s sticking around?
He won a competition in Mexico and walked off the mat and never went back. He was done with Cuba and living with that ******** there and when he got here last winter he, and ISU too, were under the impression that he would be eligible to compete in January. He was in the stands during the last few home meets and the kid is just great in every way.

This is a brand new world for him and he is really enjoying life in Ames, Iowa, USA.

Oh ya, he's beaten Gilman and Fix in the past IIRC, so the kid has legit mad skills. Keeping him in the rtc is a huge drawing card for lightweight wrestlers.

4theheckofit

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2013
When is our returning AA 141 lber making it official? And what's his name?

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Also I missed the announcement but Tagen Jamison went to Oklahoma state who evidently has all sorts of oil money or something. They took on the portal with stride this off season. They had a great weekend with U20 and U23 going on. We will have our hands full next year

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Also I missed the announcement but Tagen Jamison went to Oklahoma state who evidently has all sorts of oil money or something. They took on the portal with stride this off season. They had a great weekend with U20 and U23 going on. We will have our hands full next year
They did do a great job of reloading, but we should beat them.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron