NFL: ***2022 NFL Season Thread***

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
This is a dumb take. Their offense was the best in the league this year, even with CD and Amari sitting out quite a few games. Their issues stem from an inconsistent D and some small gaps on the O line.

They lost a one possession game to a good playoff team. It sucks but it happens, pretty far from a trainwreck.
That's all fine but when you have preseason expectations of getting to a Super Bowl and you lose to a 9-7 team in the wildcard game at home that's not good. I doubt any Cowboys fans are happy right now just because they had a good offense during the regular season.

All I'm saying is based off what I saw in Hard Knocks this team has a ton of talent but will never reach the next level with those players and Mccarthy.

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
That's all fine but when you have preseason expectations of getting to a Super Bowl and you lose to a 9-7 team in the wildcard game at home that's not good. I doubt any Cowboys fans are happy right now just because they had a good offense during the regular season.

All I'm saying is based off what I saw in Hard Knocks this team has a ton of talent but will never reach the next level with those players and Mccarthy.

Sounds like a broken record since the days of Apex jerseys and Jimmy Johnson

• Winner
Reactions: NoCreativity

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
That crowd seems lit tonight. Do they just only give a **** about the NFL out there?

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Kyler Murray holds the ball along time

Troy Reeder older brother of new Cyclone Colby Reeder just caused that INT for the TD

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Kyler's pick 6 was a scary reminder of Brock vs TCU.

(FYI: I'm a Brock lover, not a hater)

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
This is going to get ugly. I don't know whether Kyler can be a good starting QB in the NFL. But I do know that he won't be a good starting QB under Kingsbury.

• Dumb
Reactions: NoCreativity

cyfanbr

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2013
IL
Watching this game and I just can’t stop thinking about “who the heck are those rams fans?”

Did they not watch football until the rams moved and then they became their fans? Were they already football fans that didn’t have a team? Were they fans of other teams and then decided f that I am rams fan now?

The mystery is killing me.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Wild card weekend is usually great. There were a couple of good games, but overall this weekend was pretty disappointing.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Budda Baker just went lights out. Hopefully that's the worst of it. Looked bad.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
This is going to get ugly. I don't know whether Kyler can be a good starting QB in the NFL. But I do know that he won't be a good starting QB under Kingsbury.
This is a horrible take, hes already a solid QB that has lead them to 2 winning seasons and a playoff appearance in only his 3rd year. Hopkins being injured is what has caused their downfall.

You go out there against the Rams defense with Christian Kirk and the corpses of Zach Ertz and AJ Green as your primary weapons and let us know how you fare.

Reactions: WhoISthis

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
This is a horrible take, hes already a solid QB that has lead them to 2 winning seasons and a playoff appearance in only his 3rd year. Hopkins being injured is what has caused their downfall.

You go out there against the Rams defense with Christian Kirk and the corpses of Zach Ertz and AJ Green as your primary weapons and let us know how you fare.
Hopkins is the Cardinal's best player in my opinion. It is hard to win playoff games without your best player.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron