NFL: ***2022 NFL Season Thread***

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
He was shocked to the point he couldn’t move?

Look, it’s obviously a bad play call that risks exactly what happened, but the spot was slow, slow enough to probably make the difference in one more play.
Was is slow, or just not as ridiculously fast as needed to bail out the poor decision? You won’t find too many faster spots, particularly when not handing it to the ref.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
That show being successful completely confounded me. I don’t get the draw to either of them.

It's similar to Chris Russo's show. You watch/listen for the meltdowns. I liked him with Kellerman, but he's become too much of the show now. He's a caricature now which can be fun for short segments with real sports commentary in between. His new show is just constant yelling.

But his Cowboys rants are fun still.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
After a season with some really great games/finishes these playoffs being so lame is surprising.
Lame? We've only had one bad game as far as I'm concerned. Tampa vs Philly. The rest have been a joy to watch. Buffalo destroying NE was amazing

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Lame? We've only had one bad game as far as I'm concerned. Tampa vs Philly. The rest have been a joy to watch. Buffalo destroying NE was amazing

Lame as in two close games/interesting finishes.

As someone with no stake in it (Bears) the blowouts aren't as interesting.

Although I do agree...I didn't really care who Buffalo beat but they looked really sharp which is fun to watch.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I think he's short. That elbow was down before the ball crossed the plane

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Lame as in two close games/interesting finishes.

As someone with no stake in it (Bears) the blowouts aren't as interesting.

Although I do agree...I didn't really care who Buffalo beat but they looked really sharp which is fun to watch.
This game is now becoming out of hand.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
giphy.gif

Reactions: Acylum

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
After a season with some really great games/finishes these playoffs being so lame is surprising.

The extra playoffs games are good for money not for quality. There were some good games this wkend, but as the field thins the quality will go up. Nice to see KC has a back up QB in their TE if need be.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron