NBA: 2022 NBA offseason

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Kings in my opinion screwed up again like they usually do. It’s not a problem with picking Keegan because he’s a fine player but they didn’t need to take him at 4. Trade down to 5 or 6 and get an asset. Pistons were dead set on Ivey and you handed him to them for nothing.

Also I think Tyrese is gonna have a lot of fun with a player like Mathurin.

But what if the Pistons weren’t dead set on Ivey and we’re good with either Ivey or Mathurin? Then they have no leverage.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Didn't expect that.

I don’t think there is much of a market for Kyrie. The only team that showed any interest was the Lakers and they would have had to do a sign and trade and don’t think they have anything the Nets want back.

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
I would recommend checking out the Bill Simmons 4 part nba draft podcasts.

Especially part 4 as around the 30 minute mark they talk very highly of Haliburton. They talk about how dumb Phoenix was to pass on him. Russillo talks about how in things he has seen from Haliburton that he seems like a very friendly and team first guy. I was listening and said to myself yep that is him to a tee.
Unless he’s getting into a tussle at practice or acting aloof in Morgantown.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
John Wall going to get a buyout. I think LAC or LAL go after him.

(I wouldn't)

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Chet will be interesting to watch, can’t deny all of the talk of him redefining the game one again. His body is the question mark, but my understanding is he’s pretty strong relatively speaking.

Murray probably contributes right away, but his ceiling is limited.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron