***2024 Minnesota Vikings***

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
It's fine. Kirk has this year to prove himself.
Kirk is going to be around next year as well, in all likelihood. His dead cap number is $48 million for 2023. Very unlikely they're going to cut him before next year. They'd likely have to find someone willing to trade, if they want to unload him.

• Agree
Reactions: ClonesInDallas

ClonesInDallas

Dec 16, 2020
It's fine. Kirk has this year to prove himself.
He's carried this sorry ass team for the last few years. Fighting an inept organization where the coach is an utter *******, GM is a moron, horrible offensive line and a defense that gave up a record breaking amount of points in end game situations. I'm excited to see what he can do with KOC's offensive mind, a new direction from the front office, and hopefully an improved defense.

• Wow
Reactions: Aclone and Cy4Lifer

Bob f

Nov 9, 2019
Iowa
Kirk is going to be around next year as well, in all likelihood. His dead cap number is $48 million for 2023. Very unlikely they're going to cut him before next year. They'd likely have to find someone willing to trade, if they want to unload him.
Agree. What i meant is, (inflated stats) Kirk doesn't have a leash, aka Zimmer.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
The Raiders have a grass field? Do they wheel it outside like Arizona or do they have a retractable roof? Either way it looks like crap.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I’m thinking Mond cemented himself as #2. He wasn’t great, but he was clearly ahead of Mannion.
If we get to Mannion somehow, I say just run Dalvin and Kene out of the wildcat or something.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
If we get to Mannion somehow, I say just run Dalvin and Kene out of the wildcat or something.
First game, start Mind and give him a shot. See what he has. If he’s not it, go to Cousins in game 2. Or Mannion if that trips your trigger.

SWCy13

Nov 14, 2011
Kene looked great yesterday! Hopefully O'Connell is able to find ways to utilize him - such an explosive player, he needs to touch the ball at least 5-10 times per game. Chandler also looked fantastic. RB Depth looks great which is important given Cook's inability to stay healthy.

• Agree
Reactions: Cy4Lifer

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Kene looked great yesterday! Hopefully O'Connell is able to find ways to utilize him - such an explosive player, he needs to touch the ball at least 5-10 times per game. Chandler also looked fantastic. RB Depth looks great which is important given Cook's inability to stay healthy.
I think you almost have to look to trade Mattison. Expiring contract. If there is another Ravens situation this year he could fetch a great price. Feel like he is a capable starter, and we have a ton of depth in Kene and Ty.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Name the last Viking backup QB who looked as good as Brock did last night.
Good shout out to Heinecke, but my money is in Joe Webb about 10 years ago. Against a real team in a game with playoff implications dude was incredible. Then after about 6 quarters of tape on him he looked like a kick returner trying to play QB.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I think Kene snagging a few catches out of the backfield really bodes well both for him and the Vikings offense.

I'm actually pretty excited to watch this offense for real in a few weeks. I'm sure that will blow up in spectacular fashion at some point, but I'm not crushed yet.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron