***2024 Minnesota Vikings***

JH4ISU

Mar 27, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Here's some video from the draft room right after the trade with Detroit. They wanted Cine from the outset. They were just hoping he'd be there at 32

The long version of that was a fun watch.

Also, slightly off topic, I can't stop thinking that Kwesi reminds me a lot of a cooler version of Chidi from 'The Good Place'.

Reactions: stuclone

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
OH I think we are both on the same page. They either need to commit to rebuild and I love that option. Or they need to go all out for 2023 and get more WR, TE and OL help to try and outscore everyone.

They chose neither and are putting us in the "competitive rebuild" purgatory that gets you nowhere... It completely sucks for fans as it's teasing us with winning.

I'd rather be on the Falcons path through 2030 than the Vikings as it sits today..
I’m confused here. They’re in a perfect position to go for it all in ‘23, with this season as a ramp up.

All they have to do next offseason is come up with a C (assuming Bradbury doesn’t get his act together) and that WR you mentioned. And maybe a TE. Plus a couple defensive bits. Easy peasy.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
I’m confused here. They’re in a perfect position to go for it all in ‘23, with this season as a ramp up.

All they have to do next offseason is come up with a C (assuming Bradbury doesn’t get his act together) and that WR you mentioned. And maybe a TE. Plus a couple defensive bits. Easy peasy.

Perfect position for 10-7?

You can't go for it all with Kirk and his sky high contacts

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Perfect position for 10-7?

You can't go for it all with Kirk and his sky high contacts
Umm…10-7 this year, maybe. Which is what I said. This year is a ramp up year.

And the latter is your opinion, not a fact. Nor is the situation set in stone for ‘23.

ISUguy

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Legitimate Girls
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Usa
I guess this fits as it is a discussion about a former Viking and it is 2022...

Jim Marshall is getting a lot of attention now as he has made the semifinalist list for the Pro Football Hall of Fame through the seniors committee. As a fan, I always assumed he would make the HOF. Reading some info today about his career, I learned that he played 20 seasons (impressive) yet only made 2 pro bowls. I was really surprised that he only made those two in 20 years and now am not so sure about his qualifications. Is that really HOF worthy?

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Training camp news I’ve seen on the Twitter:
1. KOC loves him some Kene. To the point they are apparently shopping Mattison.
2. Our new GM should probably just not talk to the press or anybody else.
3. Kellen Mond still sucks. Good job Rick.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Training camp news I’ve seen on the Twitter:
1. KOC loves him some Kene. To the point they are apparently shopping Mattison.
2. Our new GM should probably just not talk to the press or anybody else.
3. Kellen Mond still sucks. Good job Rick.
If the niners cut Brock, let’s go get him!!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron