2022 ISU NFL rookie prospects

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
the sober breakdown of Mike and Brock should offer a bit of humble/reality check to Cyclone enthusiasts about the state of our program. Great guys, teammates, and leaders, but still a developmental program that is built on maxing out talent and doing more as a collective unit.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
the sober breakdown of Mike and Brock should offer a bit of humble/reality check to Cyclone enthusiasts about the state of our program. Great guys, teammates, and leaders, but still a developmental program that is built on maxing out talent and doing more as a collective unit.
Lol what else have we been claiming? Isn't that kind of the main ethos of our program and known by the fanbase?

• Winner
Reactions: cyence and JM4CY

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Is it just more money? For some reason I thought these deals were pretty much set in stone depending on draft position.
I think it's the guaranteed part that can change, the little blurb said Breece is trying to get a full 3 years guaranteed after a Texans second rounder got that. So while I believe the money is set, tons of other parts of the contract might be negotiable?

• Winner
Reactions: Dandy

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Is it just more money? For some reason I thought these deals were pretty much set in stone depending on draft position.
Curious about this too. Regardless, would not mind seeing him hold out and end up getting traded to a better franchise.

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
I wanted to add... He's not really a typical "hold-out". News is saying that he's still at the Jets' camp and talking to coaching staff. The Texans full guaranteed another 2nd rounder in Pitre (Baylor safety, y'all probably remember him), and now all 2nd rounders are looking for fully guaranteed contracts.

FeedBreece

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2020
Not great for Mevis:

Yeah between this and missing a chip shot XP in the senior bowl. Think that’s it for Mevis.

Definitely got the yips being at the next level. Wish he could’ve stayed another year.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
sorry for the influx of posts coming- thought i'd update some on training camp for some of these guys.

This was from July 30th-- not sure how long he's been out?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron