2022 Football Targets (Offer List in OP +4)

FeedBreece

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2020
Nwankpa now WARM to Alabama, Iowa, LSU, Notre Dame and Ohio State only.
I think the indicator can only list 5 warm schools at a time if I’m not mistaken.

I think Alabama’s recent offer might have pushed us off

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Will McLaughlin WARM to Iowa again, along with ISU and K-State.
Will have to let the warms settle for a bit, I think they have a database synching issue (or something) where they overwrite other peoples changes. For example, say a kid is warm to 4 schools. Some guy comes in and removes 2 and adds 3 other schools. I will notice the change and update my list then the next time I look it will be back to the original 4. That may or may not be the case here.

Edit: Source of the warm:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: demoncore1031

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver

RB Dareion Murphy (Floresville, TX)

P5 offer from BC, 14 total offers including some Ivy.

This dude. can. wheel. wow

His 2018 tape (when he was a freshman by the way), just shows him blowing by people. It seems clear we have offers to him, the Kaleb Johnson guy from Ohio, and a FL rb - may be a deal where we take the first one to commit. Those seem to be the 3 guys right now in the RB room.

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA

His 2018 tape (when he was a freshman by the way), just shows him blowing by people. It seems clear we have offers to him, the Kaleb Johnson guy from Ohio, and a FL rb - may be a deal where we take the first one to commit. Those seem to be the 3 guys right now in the RB room.

Assume you are saying that because you believe Singleton is a pipedream?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.

Assume you are saying that because you believe Singleton is a pipedream?
I expect there’s a good chance we take two, so “Singleton and _____”, and the OP is covered. :cool:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron