2022 Football Targets (Offer List in OP +4)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

FeedBreece

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2020
Well. Now we know Bama pays attention to 247 rankings. Get bumped to #1 safety, get an offer the same day.
Clearly it’s a bit of a Hail Mary now.

But man if we somehow got him to choose here... it’d be a rippling effect for our recruiting.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Clearly it’s a bit of a Hail Mary now.

But man if we somehow got him to choose here... it’d be a rippling effect for our recruiting.
Even if he goes elsewhere, which is highly likely, I still think we have a good shot to land Trevon Howard, who will be a stud at safety. It would be great to get an in-state kid that is that highly rated though.

Reactions: FeedBreece

FeedBreece

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2020
Even if he goes elsewhere, which is highly likely, I still think we have a good shot to land Trevon Howard, who will be a stud at safety. It would be great to get an in-state kid that is that highly rated though.
Howard would be a nice consolation prize for sure. High 3 star nearing 4 star level. Definitely would be a quality addition.

Reactions: demoncore1031

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Funny thing. Drew Allar got a huge ratings bump on 247. Rivals just did the same thing for a bunch of players, including QB’s—but they missed him.

Hmm. Seems destined to be a Cyclone!
247 seems like they are more free with their ratings bumps than Rivals. Of course the ratings system also allows them to move someone more because they can go from 84 to 86 while on Rivals they probably just stay at like a 5.6.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Between Ohio State and Alabama offering Nwankpa, I think we are out.
Probably, but there's always something to be said about your parents not needing to take a plane to see you play. I actually think him getting the bump to #1 safety in the class helps our chances in a small way. He doesn't need to go Blueblood to prove anything. He already has.

In the end it comes down to his best path to the league. Steel on steel on the practice field for a couple years or starting 3 years in your own backyard.

Reactions: Statefan10

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015

“top 6 recruitment 100% open” seems like an oxymoron. regardless i’d love to get this guy. it seems like the staff has started recruiting more defensive backs with size, i like it

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Snydes

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
“top 6 recruitment 100% open” seems like an oxymoron. regardless i’d love to get this guy. it seems like we’ve started recruiting more defensive backs with size, i like it
5 most over used recruiting terms:
Blessed
Recruitment Open
XXXXX% Committed
Not Committed (Tweeting a school edit)
Not Done Working/Back to Work/etc.