2022 Football Targets (Offer List in OP +4)

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Oklahoma seems like the one we have to beat.

It’s huge too because there’s a decent chance him and Moten are a package deal. We already have a good group of DT’s, but landing Moten could make it easier to switch Deyo to OL.
Yes and no on Deyo - we still have Dominique Orange. Hes a huge DT centerpiece for us.

I'm wondering if Deyo can play center or guard in September? If he's the highest rated Iowa lineman we have had, he may be that good.
I just went back and looked at the cyclones.com list. Hunter is not listed as one of the early enrollees. So offense or defense, the odds are nigh certain that he doesn’t play and redshirts.

That said, Hunter Deyo snapping to Hunter Dekkers actually sounds kinda fun.
A little behind on the discussion here. But is 'Hunter to Hunter' a possibility? Hunter Deyo swithching to OL/Center? I thought he was recruited for the D-Line.

Anyway, if any player discusses his future with a coach(s) and they tell him his best chance to get intothe Pros might be switching positions, I could see it.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
A little behind on the discussion here. But is 'Hunter to Hunter' a possibility? Hunter Deyo swithching to OL/Center? I thought he was recruited for the D-Line.

Anyway, if any player discusses his future with a coach(s) and they tell him his best chance to get intothe Pros might be switching positions, I could see it.
When he signed he was quoted as saying he preferred defense, but was willing to play offense too if it worked out that way.

Paraphrasing.

• Informative
Reactions: t-noah

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Hope we do one more in home visit with him. Hope he stays.

Wouldn't we have seen a pic or text if there has been staff visiting him? Wondering if the staff already knows or has decided to move on from him since he's sniffing elsewhere? Has anyone in the know heard if we're still re-recruiting him so-to-speak?

FeedBreece

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2020
There were some rating adjustments on 247. We had a lot of guys slightly bump down for some reason. Nothing too big, just slight bumps down. I did notice Norton got a slight boost. Haaman bumped up a bit too.

But the one big positive update, Imming got his 4th star on the 247 non composite ranking! So based on that ranking, we’d have four 4 star guys if Thomas were to sign to us.

Reactions: cyclone1209

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Wouldn't we have seen a pic or text if there has been staff visiting him? Wondering if the staff already knows or has decided to move on from him since he's sniffing elsewhere? Has anyone in the know heard if we're still re-recruiting him so-to-speak?
Had in home with Thursday.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron