NFL: 2022 Fantasy Football Discussion

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
After starting out 6-0 I've really sputtered going 2-4 since and not liking how my team has trended. Been a combination of injuries and under performing guys plus the bye weeks plus 1 or 2 of those losses I think I just caught a team on a hot week too. Here's what I am rolling with this week:

QB: Hurts
WR: McLaurin
WR: G Wilson
RB: Ekler
RB: CPatt
TE: Andrews
Flex: Pollard
Def: NE
K: Gano

Bench:
WR: Lazard, Sutton, Pickens
RB: Swift, Carter, Perine

Got too many guys outside of Hurts and Ekler that seem boom or bust a lot of weeks based on usage or role but not much I can do about it at this point. Hoping Detroit works Swift back into a bigger role soon so I can trust using him again in the playoffs. My WR group is frustrating because they all either have bad QB play or offenses that they can't string together any kind of consistency. Pollard has been a stud whenever Zeke has had to sit but now that he's back hard to tell how consistent he will be but have to leave him in there for now with the potential that he rips off a big TD play.

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
My opponent last week had Josh Jacobs (who had a career day). If Jacob's would have had an average game, I would have won.

• Friendly
Reactions: frackincygy

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
My opponent last week had Josh Jacobs (who had a career day). If Jacob's would have had an average game, I would have won.

Same here. I had to win out to make the playoffs. Both OT games (Raiders and Cincy) my opponent had players who went off in OT. If both games ended in regulation, I would have won.

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Should I pickup rondale moore? Or potentially Chubba Hubbard? I would have to drop at least 2 players to gain one because I have Jameson Williams in my IR spot. Players I’d consider dropping are: Jameson Williams, Kyren Williams, and Zay Jones. I’d also consider getting Dulcich as an option but I already have Dalton Schultz so I’m probably good at TE. Lmk what you think

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Should I add jets d (for week 16) or Chubba Hubbard in case foreman gets injured. Thinking long term. I have foreman but don’t want someone to cash in on Hubbard if something happens to foreman. Also Hubbard has been utilized more recently. I also have the cowboys d but they’re playing eagles week 16 and jets are up against the jaguars so I feel like it could be a good move

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Need to sit one of the following: Metcalf against Carolina, higgins against Cleveland, Garett Wilson @buffalo, and Deebo against the Bucs.

Thinking Deebo - more because of his inconsistency than the qb change. But metcalf is listed as questionable and game script could be not favorable to him since they play panthers. Also unsure about wilson because of buffalo weather and higgins didn’t do much last week with chase back. Thoughts?

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Lost my first round playoff game by .02 points. 3rd time this year losing by less than a point. I hate fantasy football.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Waddle or Pittman this week? 14 deg in Buffalo Saturday night, chance of snow, 10-20 mph wind. MN indoors, Vikes D is not good, but will they bounce back after their poor performance vs Det. I'm leaning Pittman.

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Have a bit of a dilemma. Need to start 3 of: Tee Higgins, Garrett Wilson, Metcalf, and Zay Jones. Any advice on who to start? Also, considering playing jets D next week against the jags but not sure if that’s a good idea. I also have the cowboys D but they play the eagles

Cyfan2901

Dec 18, 2022
Being the #1 seed all year kind of sucks, as you are always last in line for waivers. 2nd place guy just got McKinnon before me and I just lost Hurts for the playoffs.

Reactions: Lazyboi69

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Should I pick up Engram to play instead of Dalton Schulz this week? Also not sure what defense to start. Have options of cowboys, jets, bengals, rams, and chargers. Also would it be worth it to drop donta Forman for Zach moss/ Deion Jackson? Or potentially Evan engram?

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Led the league throughout the year, was dominating prior to losing Kupp. Still ended up the #1 seed anyway, and favored by 20+ each of the last two weeks. Both weeks everyone completely fell on their faces and I'm going to lose by 30.
Early playoff flameouts are the worst. One year I finished first I'm points but somehow ended up 3rd or 4th so i didn't get a first round bye.

I ended up playing a team where the owner went AWOL halfway through the year and had to be taken over by the commissioner. I think I was favored by 30 or so and had my lowest score of the entire year and lost.

Reactions: Cyclonepride