NFL: 2022 Fantasy Football Discussion

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Can start 2 of Perine, Aaron Jones, and Deebo. Deebo is questionable both other 2 are healthy. Perine at 1 pm ET start, Deebo at 4 pm et start and Jones on SNF. Any advice?

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Need to start 3 of the following 4 receivers this weekend: Tee Higgins, Deebo, Metcalf, and Garrett Wilson. Normally, I’d start the first 3 but Wilson has emerged as a solid player recently especially with the Jets QB change (and seems to have a good matchup this weekend against the Vikings). Deebo has been inconsistent this season with all the other talent around him so I’m somewhat leaning towards benching him, but he has so much upside so idk. Also with Chase back, it will likely negatively impact Higgins. Then with Metcalf, on paper it looks like a good matchup but I’m worried he won’t get a ton of volume because of how the gameflow will be against the rams - similar to chiefs this past Sunday. Also Ramsey is a tough matchup if he ends up covering Metcalf. Lmk if anyone has any thoughts

Lazyboi69

Dec 7, 2021
Also should I drop Kyren Williams and/or James Robinson for Zonovan Knight and/or Zay Jones. Also, is it worth picking up either of the Steelers rbs?

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
If Deebo is healthy, I'd start him with the RB trouble. The rest are close so you may have to rely on rankings, although I assume that would bench Wilson.
I assume you had waivers already but if you don't claim Bam, someone will. I already dumped Robinson.

What do I know though, I forgot to refine all my moves and turned over half my roster! (I make a lot of claims typically and refine them late tuesday once I have all the best info - last night I forgot :eek: )

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
1) how is this your team, way too many playmakers.
2) I'd almost bench the bottom 3 just because of injuries. Chase coming back from one, Allen may not be 100% healthy and Etienne could still be hindered by his.

I drafted everyone but Chase. Traded for him after his injury. Somehow I’m barely in the playoffs as of now.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
You draft with idiots. There are more top 3 round picks than you could make with live participants. Hope you win given that distinct advantage!

Reactions: NoCreativity

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
You draft with idiots. There are more top 3 round picks than you could make with live participants. Hope you win given that distinct advantage!
There's alot of idiot leagues out there. I watch those weekly "waiver wire" shows and they always talk about guys who were drafted in my league on draft day, or guys who got picked up a month ago.

I dont what kind of leagues people are playing in when a guy like Pickens is still available on the waiver wire this late in the year.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
There's alot of idiot leagues out there. I watch those weekly "waiver wire" shows and they always talk about guys who were drafted in my league on draft day, or guys who got picked up a month ago.

I dont what kind of leagues people are playing in when a guy like Pickens is still available on the waiver wire this late in the year.
I will say it makes a huge difference in the roster size. I have 3 10 man leagues and the rosters are very different so some have crap avail and some have Pickens like guys. I just checked and he specifically is owned in all 3, by me in one.

I had to check ADP on those players he has though and in a 12 person league there are 2 firsts, 2 seconds and 2 thirds there, meaning he did twice as well as should be expected. Amon being the only one with a ADP past 36.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Anyone starting Deshaun Watson this week? I picked him up this week just to block anyone else getting him. I already have Dak and Herbert so probably not wise to carry 3 QBs.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
Anyone starting Deshaun Watson this week? I picked him up this week just to block anyone else getting him. I already have Dak and Herbert so probably not wise to carry 3 QBs.
I have not paid any attention to him, let alone worry about blocking. I have better qbs so am just riding them. He's not played in almost 2 years. I will be shocked if he's great.