2022 Basketball Targets (Offer List in OP)

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
You are right. I am a game late. Trevion LaBeaux got caught with a ciggy stick after the the Centennial sub-state game. My bad.
Lebeaux could be a d1 talent if his head was on straight. I know an assistant from his old school who told me about the kid. Kid has crazy hops. His cousin was even better before the same type of stuff happened.

• Agree
Reactions: baagoe

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Lebeaux could be a d1 talent if his head was on straight. I know an assistant from his old school who told me about the kid. Kid has crazy hops. His cousin was even better before the same type of stuff happened.

Trevion come from a tough upbringing... He's got a lot of talent but I'm not sure his current path is leading him to any scholarship opportunities

• Agree
Reactions: Cycl0nepower

whatthewhat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 7, 2019
Speaking with a source in Ames. TJ getting hired instantly put us at or near the top to land Tamin Lipsey from Ames High.
I thought ISU was high on Lipsey's list with the previous regime. Did you get a sense that wasn't the case and TJ's hire has put us back in good standing or was it a cooling because he didn't know who the next hire would be?

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
Trevion come from a tough upbringing... He's got a lot of talent but I'm not sure his current path is leading him to any scholarship opportunities
Tremendous talent, he came to Ames because his old high school coach got an assistant job at Ames.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
I thought ISU was high on Lipsey's list with the previous regime. Did you get a sense that wasn't the case and TJ's hire has put us back in good standing or was it a cooling because he didn't know who the next hire would be?

It was pretty obvious that CSP was on his way out. That drug down Iowa State in the pursuit. Minnesota was pushing really hard as well. But they were in the same boat as we were.

I won't be surprised if he really thrives this summer playing on the circuit and more coaches get to see him post knee injury. Offers will likely come in fast. Would be nice to lock him in before that. It's a bit pre-mature and I haven't inquired about this(Don't really want to yet as I'd like to not work over this source). But I wonder how Tyrese Hunter could affect getting Tamin in Cardinal and Gold

whatthewhat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 7, 2019
It was pretty obvious that CSP was on his way out. That drug down Iowa State in the pursuit. Minnesota was pushing really hard as well. But they were in the same boat as we were.

I won't be surprised if he really thrives this summer playing on the circuit and more coaches get to see him post knee injury. Offers will likely come in fast. Would be nice to lock him in before that. It's a bit pre-mature and I haven't inquired about this(Don't really want to yet as I'd like to not work over this source). But I wonder how Tyrese Hunter could affect getting Tamin in Cardinal and Gold
Isn't Fred a threat?

There is talk of Hunter perhaps being a one and done. If not, I can't imagine Hunter being more than a two year player. Not a whole lot of overlap.

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio

It can’t be much of a factor. I think he’s a four year guy. Minnesota might not be an option unless the next staff wants and Nebraska has a 5 star guard coming in.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Isn't Fred a threat?

There is talk of Hunter perhaps being a one and done. If not, I can't imagine Hunter being more than a two year player. Not a whole lot of overlap.

Fred is a threat for sure. I believe there is hesitancy there as Fred jumped to the NBA once before. I haven't asked about Nebby though. Maybe in a month or so

whatthewhat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 7, 2019
Fred is a threat for sure. I believe there is hesitancy there as Fred jumped to the NBA once before. I haven't asked about Nebby though. Maybe in a month or so
Sorry for the late reply, but thanks for the update.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
At the 27 minute mark of this morning's press conference. TJ admitted he is already thinking about competing against Fred on recruits and thinking about how to "the right players become Cyclones". That was directly targeted to guys like

Isaac Traudt
Demarion Watson-Saulsberry
Jasen Green
Josh Dix

More in other classes like 2023 Waukee Center - Omaha Biliew

Reactions: Cycl0nepower

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
At the 27 minute mark of this morning's press conference. TJ admitted he is already thinking about competing against Fred on recruits and thinking about how to "the right players become Cyclones". That was directly targeted to guys like

Isaac Traudt
Demarion Watson-Saulsberry
Jasen Green
Josh Dix

More in other classes like 2023 Waukee Center - Omaha Biliew

Omaha is only a center in high school btw. He will be a 3/4 in college depending on he offense he plays in

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Top 125 guard Glenn Taylor JR remains uncommitted. UNLV offered. Could be a nice piece to add this late in the game for TJ

Had predictions to UNLV in Rivals

Something must be a big question mark as that highly rated of a player doesn't have better offers while playing at the high level prep school

tomar1

Aug 16, 2008
Probably because Phrom wasn’t showing any coaching skills!

• Dumb
Reactions: isu83

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron