2022-23 WBB Non-Conference Schedule

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Nov. 24 - Phil Knight Invitational (Portland) - field includes Michigan State, North Carolina, Oregon
Nov. 27 - Phil Knight Invitational (Portland)
Dec. 7 (likely date) - at Iowa
Dec. 18 - vs. Villanova (Hall of Fame Showcase at Mohegan Sun)

Big 12/SEC Challenge
vs. Drake
at UNI

Last edited:
Reactions: WartburgClone

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Previous Big 12/SEC matchups
2016 vs Mississippi State
2017 at Vanderbilt
2018 vs Arkansas
2019 at Alabama
2020 vs South Carolina
2021 at LSU

Seems like ISU would be due for a home game, and if SC and LSU are off the table as recent opponents, then the next best options (based on last year's standings) are Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Florida.

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
Ok…no one can complain about a lack of quality opponents next year.
Recently, the more common complaint has been an uninteresting non-conference home slate, and these won't help there.

I'm not local, so home vs road doesn't matter much to me. I'm just happy to see good competition.

Last edited:

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Recently, the more common complaint has been an uninteresting non-conference home slate, and these won't help there.

I'm not local, so home vs road doesn't matter much to me. I'm just happy to see good competition.
I’ve never worried one way or another. I just enjoy watching them play. The lower level teams that come in mean we get to see more of the bench which is a good thing for the bench and for the viewer. With a mature team coming back it’s good that we have some tough road games to hone the blade.

Reactions: WartburgClone

Help Support Us

Become a patron