***2021-22 NCAA Mens Basketball Thread***

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Baylor apparently allowed to step over the end line in guarding in-bound plays with no foul. Counted at least 4 times this happened. Still not going to be enough for them.

This league is nuts, and the refs can’t keep up with it. The players and coaches are far outclassing the available officials.
Yeah I always thought you couldn't step out of bounds when guarding an inbounder. Maybe you just can't touch the ball while out of bounds?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Baylor apparently allowed to step over the end line in guarding in-bound plays with no foul. Counted at least 4 times this happened. Still not going to be enough for them.

This league is nuts, and the refs can’t keep up with it. The players and coaches are far outclassing the available officials.

Is there another conference with as many currently long tenured greats?

Otz is doing one hell of a job but he is up against some legends.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yeah I always thought you couldn't step out of bounds when guarding an inbounder. Maybe you just can't touch the ball while out of bounds?

It's illegal. Tom Davis's teams did it all the time but rarely got called for it.

I think refs just don't watch the feet.

• Winner
Reactions: Acylum

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Unreal. Baylor and Tech looked like two of the best teams in the country a week ago and both go down to the worst two teams in the conference.

DSM4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2006
Altoona, IA

Could see a logjam with Baylor, TT, KU all in contention but with a bunch of losses. I also hate to count our guys out and who knows about Texas, but it feels like we may be slightly behind that first group. But our schedule on the back end could let us get a run going and it’s not crazy that we only lose 2-3 more before we go to Waco.

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
Could see a logjam with Baylor, TT, KU all in contention but with a bunch of losses. I also hate to count our guys out and who knows about Texas, but it feels like we may be slightly behind that first group. But our schedule on the back end could let us get a run going and it’s not crazy that we only lose 2-3 more before we go to Waco.

Our schedule is back-loaded with opportunities for Ws!

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

At this point in time I'd put it as:

Baylor
Tech
Kansas

Texas
ISU
Oklahoma
TCU

West Virginia
OSU
KSU

Not much separation between any tier

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

I saw that and was screaming for the T

• Agree
Reactions: cyputz and DSM4Cy

DSM4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2006
Altoona, IA
Our schedule is back-loaded with opportunities for Ws!

If we can win Tuesday I’d say the sky is the limit for our guys, but that’s a big ask. The fact that a winning B12 record and a top-4 seed is very much in reach a year after going winless in the league is why TJ’s turnaround is one of the best in the history of CBB.

Reactions: NoCreativity

DSM4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2006
Altoona, IA
At this point in time I'd put it as:

Baylor
Tech
Kansas

Texas
ISU
Oklahoma
TCU

West Virginia
OSU
KSU

Not much separation between any tier

I think you’re close but there’s no reason I’d have us behind Texas and it feels like Baylor and TT are 1a and 1b.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron