2021 Stock Market

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to
As long as the government prints money, the market will continue to be up.

However, rich folks know the best way to make money in the market when it is high is to CAUSE a collapse (sell in large quantities). After a loss down to 25K in the Dow, they buy it back and reap the profits.

If the Dow goes up to 40K, it will be for no good economic reason. At least until January 2023.

how many times will you type this??

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
I’ve got $1000.00 to dump in the market today. Give me your plays, but don’t be boring.
ATNF under $200 mil market cap, founders (Sir Marc Feldman and Jim Woody) discovered anti-TNF science and sold their bio (Google Centocor biotech, Remicade drug) to JNJ for $4.9 billion. Anti-TNF has since been the largest selling drug class in the world every year since 2012 (Google Humira #1 in the world over $20 billion annual sales, Enbrel #3 with over $8 billion, Remicade #10 nearly $5 billion). They have phase 2b/3 trial results coming in Q4 for first drug in the pipeline for Dupuytren's disease. These trials and the pipeline also include 3 other anti-TNF indications and are all done at Oxford (which is obviously a top 5 university in the world), where they aren't making anything new, just finding new indications for the existing FDA approved drugs.

This is 3 bio's merged to one and that is #1. Another is SCA's (synthetic cannabinoid analogs) where the goal is to replace anti-TNF/opioids completely. Raphael Mechoulam (The Godfather of Cannabis) who discovered THC/CBD and the human body's endocannabinoid system, has been developing SCA's for years and Marc Feldman who discovered anti-TNF science screened Mecholam's best 20 SCA's to pick out his favorite for inflammation. This will be a pure synthetic canniboid that is >99.5% CBD.

The third bio is led by a couple guys at Stanford (also a top 5 university in the world), who have sold drugs for $2.85 billion and $5.4 billion. If you can't math, 4.9 + 5.4 + 2.85 means they have already sold nearly $14 billion worth of drugs, and as I mentioned, market cap is under $200 mil right now. Holding long and strong until they get bought out or become the next Big Pharma :cool:.

Reactions: frackincygy

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Throw balls totally out and bet on SABR.

Reopen play. Risky AF. Getting killed recently....so that gives a lot of room to run.

(For the love of Christ please do your own research)

Edit: Down 2% ish today.

Up almost a buck a share this week.

This one seems to have a pattern if you watch it.

Whar the day traders at??

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Those people who scream “HERE COMES THE DROP” when the market goes down 1% are awfully quiet when the markets goes up 3% the rest of the week.

Reactions: bos

Nolaeer

Nov 24, 2012
I bought 450$ of VALE today at 14.50. VALE pays a good dividend, and I think Iron Ore will rebound once China gets back on a roll.

Also Like BTI. I bought 50000 at 37 awhile back and it is below 37 now. FMV is north of 40. has a very safe 7 percent dividend, which is more important than growth for us older investors.

I also love PM, but i wouldnt buy above 97. I try to only but when stocks drop a good bit below fair value, so i have a margin for error. PM is actually one of the most solid stocks there is. It pays a very, very safe 5 percent dividend. It's fair value is around 102.

LMT was a steal at 323 earlier this week, but it is already rebounded a bit. It is a solid but below 350.

Reactions: cyfan21

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I bought 450$ of VALE today at 14.50. VALE pays a good dividend, and I think Iron Ore will rebound once China gets back on a roll.

Also Like BTI. I bought 50000 at 37 awhile back and it is below 37 now. FMV is north of 40. has a very safe 7 percent dividend, which is more important than growth for us older investors.

I also love PM, but i wouldnt buy above 97. I try to only but when stocks drop a good bit below fair value, so i have a margin for error. PM is actually one of the most solid stocks there is. It pays a very, very safe 5 percent dividend. It's fair value is around 102.

LMT was a steal at 323 earlier this week, but it is already rebounded a bit. It is a solid but below 350.

Sir, this a Wendy’s.

cyfan21

Aug 24, 2010
Davenport

Good tips. Thanks for sharing. I’m going to start buying in on a few of these.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Could be a dead cat bounce day. I’m hoping this looming theater of the “debt ceiling” will drive the market down a bit more.
CEO of Moderna came out two days ago saying he thought the pandemic would be over in a year and is going to continue to recede.

I get the sense the 4th quarter is going to be groovy $$$, b/c June to now has been very flat and sideways.

frackincygy

Jul 13, 2015

Wish I'd have jumped on LMT this week before it rebounded... Have been long that one since I started my portfolio after college. It may yet dip to the $330 level again before the year is over and I won't let that opportunity pass.me by a second time!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron