2021 Stock Market

frackincygy

Jul 13, 2015
What was GME borrow rate when it squeezed? Preferably Webull because that is the easiest for me to compare.
If you're on Reddit r/gme and r/superstonk are where the "diehards" have migrated to... might be someone on there with the DD you're looking for. I don't recall where the rate was at back in January/early March. GLTU!

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
If you're on Reddit r/gme and r/superstonk are where the "diehards" have migrated to... might be someone on there with the DD you're looking for. I don't recall where the rate was at back in January/early March. GLTU!
I'm not looking at joining the squeezers, too risky for me I'm just wondering if it can happen for my ATNF at 139% borrow rate.

frackincygy

Jul 13, 2015
I'm not looking at joining the squeezers, too risky for me I'm just wondering if it can happen for my ATNF at 139% borrow rate.
I took a look back on WSB and it looks like GME borrow rate was in the 20%-30% range leading up to squeeze day. Then up to 65%-85% range as the squeeze began peaking over 200%. Not sure what that means for your ATNF - but GLTU! Hope it MOONZ

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Seeing more articles about a pending stock market collapse. The tea leaves they're reading are largely related to treasuries. I'm a bit shocked at this prediction right now. And sadly, there aren't a lot of levers left to pull by the government should something happen.