2021 Season Ticket Holders - Where Ya At?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Section 21, row 13, SEZ. Been there since before they even built the SEZ. Used to just be bleachers. I bought tickets there the first year they put in the bleachers.

southernfriedCY

Feb 11, 2009
Section 12, row 33. We sit with my sister and BIL who are both Hawkeye alums. But both their kids are going to ISU, one being a featured twirler for the ISU marching band (why they have season tickets with us). This is her senior year though, so this arrangement will come to an end at the conclusion of season.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Section 12, row 33. We sit with my sister and BIL who are both Hawkeye alums. But both their kids are going to ISU, one being a featured twirler for the ISU marching band (why they have season tickets with us). This is her senior year though, so this arrangement will come to an end at the conclusion of season.
Last chance for you to permanently convert them. :cool: Hopefully at least the kids will now be Cyclones for the remainder of their days.

• Winner
Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

Cyvilian

Apr 15, 2006
Sec E row 21. We love our view. Just under the press box at the 50. I assure you we are not the people who are pissed if we are winning. Good group of Cyclones around us, but sometimes some tickets nearby have been sold to the opposing team's fans. Very hopeful that changes this year. Waaay too good of seats for Hawk fans!!

Looks like we're right behind you. Howdy neighbor!
Agreed...hate seeing opposing fans in 50 yard line seats.

ABECyguy

Nov 14, 2019
Ames
My family downsized to two tickets this year since my brother and I will both be in college, but weve had section 19 row 14 season tickets since the SEZ renovation. Really like the season ticket holders around us just unfortunately not a lot of people around us have season tickets. We’ll see how many games I can make it to this year.

My girlfriend and I just bought season tickets in Section 19 Row 14 this year! Maybe we took your family's other two seats haha. We're only graduated two years ago so we went on the cheaper side but still tried to find seats close to the field.

EDIT: We also sat in Section 18 in 2019 for a few games when some family friends gave us their tickets to games they couldn't go to. The low corners may not have the best view but I liked being closer to the field and my girlfriend didn't want to be way up high in the wind for the cold games. As an ISUCF'V'MB alumnus, I'm just happy to be back in the Jack this year and getting to relax during the games instead of 'working' :D

Last edited:

Iowast8isgr8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 28, 2010
Looks like we're right behind you. Howdy neighbor!
Agreed...hate seeing opposing fans in 50 yard line seats.
We can't wait for the season, and it will be fun to meet you and your crew! Go Cyclones!

Frog

May 6, 2021
Our son is in band so we gave up our seats for mobile passes to sit in different areas this year to watch the games, sit by other fans and of course watch band. I think it is a mistake but my bride doesn't so I won the argument to go do what she wants.
On one hand it was ok to sit in the stands last year with more room and watch the awesome season but we missed the whole band and rockin stadium. This year is going to be awesome! I will work all freaking night during the week, combine in a foot of snow or let crops rot in the fields if I have to. I am not missing a game this year like I have had to in previous years!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyclone27inQC