NFL: ***2022 NFL Season Thread***

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Absolute travesty Allen just sitting there with his helmet and can't do anything.
It sucks for Allen and Bills, just like it sucked for KC three years ago when the Pats and Brady did the same thing to them.
Everyone knew the rules going into the game and going into overtime.
Sometimes you have to catch a break or two, tonight that was KC winning the coin flip. Both teams deserved to win, but as a Chiefs fan, I am glad it was the Chiefs moving on and not the Bills.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Romo was spot on talking about the Bills rushing 4. Probably only needed to rush 3, maybe only 2 guys. One or two extra guys in coverage. Kelce was very wide open. Unbelievable.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Don’t count SF out so easily against LA. The Niners have been a massive thorn in the side of the Rams lately. I think LA wins, but I don’t think it will be easy.

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
Well here’s an idea … play a timed extra period. If it’s still tied at the end of that, the team that got the ball second is deemed the winner. Forces the team with the ball first to really push for a score, or to take the lead before time runs out.

Interesting idea, but I think Nate Silver’s game theory notions have him so wrapped up in navel-gazing that he’s been sucked into his own abdomen …

3BD96BF6-C20E-4FC3-A57D-C2D7D8C19E61.jpeg

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Romo was spot on talking about the Bills rushing 4. Probably only needed to rush 3, maybe only 2 guys. One or two extra guys in coverage. Kelce was very wide open. Unbelievable.
Yeah Bills gave up how many yards in 10 seconds? Brutal defense there.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I play Madden quite a bit. 95% of players know to pooch or squib the kickoff when you need to burn as much time as possible. Blows my mind an NFL coach would decide to not do it in that scenario

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
It sucks for Allen and Bills, just like it sucked for KC three years ago when the Pats and Brady did the same thing to them.
Everyone knew the rules going into the game and going into overtime.
Sometimes you have to catch a break or two, tonight that was KC winning the coin flip. Both teams deserved to win, but as a Chiefs fan, I am glad it was the Chiefs moving on and not the Bills.
I didn’t have a dog in the fight other than some money on KC, but I think the rules committee definitely needs to revisit the OT rules. Overall great and fun game!

Help Support Us

Become a patron