NFL: ****2021 NFL Off-Season Thread***

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
They always seem to go XFL style with these things.

It's boring but a simple 2 point or field goal-off at least has an outcome.
As a Vikings fan, I already feel that kickers have too much influence on outcomes.

• Funny
Reactions: Cy4Lifer

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Washington cut Alex Smith. He went 5-1 when he made his miraculous comeback from that broken leg. But he's 37 and is a big hit on the cap.

Last edited:

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
That is some ridiculous money Dallas paid for Dak. I am hard pressed to consider him a top 10 QB in the league let alone pay him like he is a top 5. Coming off a season ending injury too... Even go back to 2019 and his QB rating was 99.7 was 10th in the league and that was better than some guys I would much rather have over him in Watson and Rodgers that season. I would have loved to seen what kind of offers other teams would have thrown at him had he hit the open market because I doubt he would have got the deal the Cowboys just gave him. He's an above average QB in the league but I don't see him an an elite QB.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
That is some ridiculous money Dallas paid for Dak. I am hard pressed to consider him a top 10 QB in the league let alone pay him like he is a top 5. Coming off a season ending injury too... Even go back to 2019 and his QB rating was 99.7 was 10th in the league and that was better than some guys I would much rather have over him in Watson and Rodgers that season. I would have loved to seen what kind of offers other teams would have thrown at him had he hit the open market because I doubt he would have got the deal the Cowboys just gave him. He's an above average QB in the league but I don't see him an an elite QB.
And he’s played behind an elite O line for most of his career also.

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron