2021 Football Targets

xtds33y

Mar 3, 2014
If that wasn't sarcasm, take a look at the list of kickers 247 with P5 offers. Pretty slim pickings... Many schools don't tie up scholarships with kickers, and those that do aren't offering a new one every year.
Not sarcasm, just ignorance. I have been a cyclone fan for 34 years and I can’t tell you how many games have been lost by our kickers. I would definitely use a scholarship to find a good one. If our kicks had reached the end zone once the Big 12 championship might have had a different outcome. We have RARELY had a kicker that could consistently reach the end zone. Seems like everyone else does.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Not sarcasm, just ignorance. I have been a cyclone fan for 34 years and I can’t tell you how many games have been lost by our kickers. I would definitely use a scholarship to find a good one. If our kicks had reached the end zone once the Big 12 championship might have had a different outcome. We have RARELY had a kicker that could consistently reach the end zone. Seems like everyone else does.

It’s been a while. I seem to remember Tony Yelk could really boom it. Just not terribly accurate with field goals unfortunately. He also excelled at bar tending.

Reactions: nrg4isu and xtds33y

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009

would love to have a kicker like EIU had with Nate kaeding.I don’t know his college stat but it seems he never missed in college

Help Support Us

Become a patron