2021 Football Targets

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

ATH Malik Verdon (Hamilton, OH)

Rated as the #82 ATH and #1183 overall in the class, former Miami (OH) commit but decommitted. ISU offered October 26th, followed by Vandy on the 30th, Iowa on November 6th, Pitt and Washington State on Nov. 12th.

Also had P5 offers from Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi State, and WVU.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
For Nate or Cyclone4L. ---- how many spots do we have left in this year's class? I think we are at 20 commitments right now? Like every program in america i'm sure we will have a few leave at the end of the year.

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
Going to be a little more complicated this year as there will be some guys you’d have thought would be gone that are eligible to return.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
For Nate or Cyclone4L. ---- how many spots do we have left in this year's class? I think we are at 20 commitments right now? Like every program in america i'm sure we will have a few leave at the end of the year.
I'd bet if we lock up Maro, we'll be done with this class. If Maro goes elsewhere, we may still be done.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
With Hall and Nwangwu almost certainly gone after 21 RB has to be a priority.
True, but this is a ‘21 thread, and the “priority” isn’t until the ‘22 class. A quality back can play as a true frosh.

As things stand right now, I’m not sure we take one unless someone decommits from elsewhere.