2021 Football Targets

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
You think he’s too talented for Iowa?
I like him better than WR Arland Bruce.
There's no room for him on either school in this state.
ISU is Rhone, Dorian Singer (if not Rhone) and someone who totally comes out of no where for their senior season.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I like him better than WR Arland Bruce.
There's no room for him on either school in this state.
ISU is Rhone, Dorian Singer (if not Rhone) and someone who totally comes out of no where for their senior season.
Iowa always has room for good wide receivers. Always.

Since they have none.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Is Tyler Moore going to be the only TE of the class? I was thinking probably 2 but Witmer seemed like the last probability of our offers. Any other TEs the coaches are after and haven’t quite pulled the trigger for an offer?

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Is Tyler Moore going to be the only TE of the class? I was thinking probably 2 but Witmer seemed like the last probability of our offers. Any other TEs the coaches are after and haven’t quite pulled the trigger for an offer?
They are looking at a few now. Haven’t offered anyone who’s on their radar yet, still a season to watch to find another guy.

I really like Moore. He’s 245lbs and not really any bad weight on him. He’s a beast.

I don’t think that 2nd TE is a huge priority now compared to OL and DB.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
www.ophion1031.com
They are looking at a few now. Haven’t offered anyone who’s on their radar yet, still a season to watch to find another guy.

I really like Moore. He’s 245lbs and not really any bad weight on him. He’s a beast.

I think two TE's in his class is a must. They staff offered a bunch of TE's early on for that very reason. Moore will probably be average at best, which is fine. I could see maybe going with a JUCO kid as well considering we lose Allen and Soehner and there's a good chance that Kolar will leave a year early. That leaves us with no players at that position that have any experience. Rumor is that Dean is gonna be a bad mofo, but we still need some depth there.

• Agree
Reactions: Snydes

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012

Any names or profiles you can share, or is that not public information yet?