2021 Football Targets

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
5 Star TreVeyon Henderson (the Number 2 RB in the country) is trending towards tOSU. tOSU already has the Number 6 RB in the country committed to the '21 class.

They also just brought in Trey Sermon as a grad transfer and he will likely get the 1 or 2 spot with Master Teague this fall.

I wonder what Miyan Williams is thinking....
I’m guessing he’s thinking the same thing he did when he committed. That he’s going to go in and compete, work hard and do his best, and see what happens.

Some of you guys are either focusing too much on “stars”—or you’re still tasting your sour grapes.

Williams is a gifted runner, and the only reason he didn’t rank higher was his straight line speed. You all may not remember this, but Troy Davis didn’t exactly run a 4.4 forty, either.

That’s not even to mention that Williams has a totally different body type from the two kids who are currently committed/committing. At the very least, there’s a role for a short yardage back.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
5 Star TreVeyon Henderson (the Number 2 RB in the country) is trending towards tOSU. tOSU already has the Number 6 RB in the country committed to the '21 class.

They also just brought in Trey Sermon as a grad transfer and he will likely get the 1 or 2 spot with Master Teague this fall.

I wonder what Miyan Williams is thinking....

I'd wager a lot that he is in the transfer portal within 2 years.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Demario McCall suggests that you might not want to do that.
Am I bummed that he chose tOSU? yes. All ISU bias aside, Miyan WIlliams will not play a meaningful down for the Buckeyes.

He's not a kick returner. He'll be 4th or 5th (probably lower) on the depth chart next year. Master Teague will be the power back over him.

The next year, Master Teague will start and they'll bring in two of the top 6 RBs in the country. Yea.... Recruit ratings aren't everything, but you don't become a 5 star back by luck.

Williams will transfer after he sees them bring in another five star in the '22 class. He was recruited to be an understudy and last resort, and he'll be treated as such.

• Agree
Reactions: PsychedCy09

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
@LarryISU you can disagree with 247 warm/cold all you want, I'm just the messenger

There have been some ratings attributed to me lately that I did not do. Not sure how that happens. Looks like this one was on Sunday. I was in Grenada, Mississippi on Sunday and on Cyclone Fanatic barely that day. Then yesterday I was driving 15 hours back to Omaha so I know I wasn't on the site yesterday. Yours is at least the second mention I have seen of me for something I didn't even do. Anyway, I will see if I can undo the rating. If I did it, it was by accident.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Apparently you missed that Teague blew out his Achilles. I'm also pretty sure that when Williams flipped, he knew the Buckeyes would be signing a couple of highly ranked backs in this class.

And I may not know what will happen with Williams, but I'm not omniscient enough to think that I know that someone else's thought processes and life priorities are. Congrats on that.

Am I bummed that he chose tOSU? yes. All ISU bias aside, Miyan WIlliams will not play a meaningful down for the Buckeyes.

He's not a kick returner. He'll be 4th or 5th (probably lower) on the depth chart next year. Master Teague will be the power back over him.

The next year, Master Teague will start and they'll bring in two of the top 6 RBs in the country. Yea.... Recruit ratings aren't everything, but you don't become a 5 star back by luck.

Williams will transfer after he sees them bring in another five star in the '22 class. He was recruited to be an understudy and last resort, and he'll be treated as such.

Last edited:

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
There have been some ratings attributed to me lately that I did not do. Not sure how that happens. Looks like this one was on Sunday. I was in Grenada, Mississippi on Sunday and on Cyclone Fanatic barely that day. Then yesterday I was driving 15 hours back to Omaha so I know I wasn't on the site yesterday. Yours is at least the second mention I have seen of me for something I didn't even do. Anyway, I will see if I can undo the rating. If I did it, it was by accident.

Have you been on Cyclone Fanatic on your phone on those days? You could have easily pressed a rating with your finger while swiping without intending to or even knowing. I know I've done it in the past.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Have you been on Cyclone Fanatic on your phone on those days? You could have easily pressed a rating with your finger while swiping without intending to or even knowing. I know I've done it in the past.

That's not it. My phone is 10 years old and I don't use it for Internet. I will finally make the change sometime this year once 5G is well in place and the phones are reasonably priced. I do use a pad that's about 6" x 8" so if I make an error, I'm sure it would be on my pad. Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: Aclone