2021 Football Targets

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

SDE Jack Pugh, Cyclones offered on October 10th.

Pugh visited Iowa State over the weekend for their win over Texas and he came away impressed by what he saw in Ames.

"Being at Iowa State was amazing and the coaching staff was great," Pugh stated. "I was impressed by everything they said and did, and the gameday atmosphere was unreal. The fans were really special and I like how they treat football like a religion at Iowa State. They have offered me and it was great to get out there to see what the program is all about."

"I think Coach (Matt) Campbell and his staff are very hungry to win and they're dedicated to getting it done," he added. "I think it's unique how they use their tight ends, especially when they play three on the field at once. That definitely will impact my recruitment. I'm very interested in Iowa State."

https://247sports.com/Article/Jack-...-West-Virginia-football-recruiting-138781541/

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.

SDE Jack Pugh, Cyclones offered on October 10th.

Pugh visited Iowa State over the weekend for their win over Texas and he came away impressed by what he saw in Ames.

"Being at Iowa State was amazing and the coaching staff was great," Pugh stated. "I was impressed by everything they said and did, and the gameday atmosphere was unreal. The fans were really special and I like how they treat football like a religion at Iowa State. They have offered me and it was great to get out there to see what the program is all about."

"I think Coach (Matt) Campbell and his staff are very hungry to win and they're dedicated to getting it done," he added. "I think it's unique how they use their tight ends, especially when they play three on the field at once. That definitely will impact my recruitment. I'm very interested in Iowa State."

https://247sports.com/Article/Jack-...-West-Virginia-football-recruiting-138781541/

Looks like TE, not DE.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron