2021 Cyclone Club

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Wondering what they are deciding for final season situations. Figured I would add that in as additional payment, but if they eat it I probably will stay at the same level. Will have two kids at ISU this upcoming year so the extra 25k that I will hand them this year is my bump.

CloneAlta

Sep 9, 2010
Kansas City, MO
www.floorplanonline.com
They have the 2021 donation open now on the website. Everyone do what they can !
I asked JP what was the best way for a fan to support the ISU football program (Gridiron Club, Cyclone Club, something else?) and here's his response:
Pollard, Jamie B [ATHDP]
Mon, Jan 4, 10:39 AM (2 days ago)
to me
Cyclone Club is the best option. That is our lifeline.

So, we fans need to show our support via the Cyclone Club as much as we can to help keep this train going!

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
That's great, but I still haven't heard a peep about settling up after the past football season. Any word when that will come down?

• Optimistic
Reactions: CyBobby

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Was there 2 games without fans?

Correct, two games or the equivalent of 1/3 of the season. But there are a few different ways you can slice and dice the season ticket price given all the changes to the schedule this year so I'm curious what they do.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Jamie said they’ll be communicating soon.

But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider eating the cost for those 2 games.

What do you mean? They've already said they'll be refunding any games missed.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
I enjoyed the triple points for cyclone club donations last year. I wish they had somewhere to see how many points you have now on the new website

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

StPaulCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Duh!
That's great, but I still haven't heard a peep about settling up after the past football season. Any word when that will come down?
Wait. Are we thinking we will get money back? They can have it with the way things have gone! It wasn’t the AD’s decision not to have fans, they are in the red and need to find a way to pay CMC and staff more.

StPaulCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Duh!
I enjoyed the triple points for cyclone club donations last year. I wish they had somewhere to see how many points you have now on the new website
Wants the best way to get totals and understand the best approach going into 2021 with the intention of increasing? Just call the NCC number?

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Wants the best way to get totals and understand the best approach going into 2021 with the intention of increasing? Just call the NCC number?

I know you can do that but the prior account system showed your points and rank. I doubt they want people calling in asking for that weekly during this time

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
It's been a long time coming, but I finally joined the Cyclone Club at the Cardinal level. Being a long-distance alum, I probably won't benefit much from the donor perks except maybe for Championship type or away game tickets. But it's way past due for me to pony up and support the athletic program financially.

Go Cyclones!