2021 Basketball Targets

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
What has made Texas so strong in Bball recruiting this year versus ISU?

Texas always recruits at a high level. Their roster is loaded with talent.

I would of loved to land Joplin in particular, but Tyrese Hunter is a better recruit than any of the 4 current 2021 Texas commits.

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA

I would of loved to land Joplin in particular, but Tyrese Hunter is a better recruit than any of the 4 current 2021 Texas commits.

They have always recruited well, but not as much in the Midwest as they have this year. Wondered what is making Shaka successful here?

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA

I wrote the original note when I saw Joplin eliminated us but still had Texas on his list.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
What has made Texas so strong in Bball recruiting this year versus ISU?
They have been better for longer than this year. Texas had 1 player on last seasons team that was a 3 star. The rest were all 4 or 5 stars. Iowa State will end up with a good class again but Texas will have a better one.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
They have always recruited well, but not as much in the Midwest as they have this year. Wondered what is making Shaka successful here?
Go back and look at the players they have gotten the last 5 years. Most have been Midwest or North Eastern players.

• Informative
Reactions: CyberJJJ

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron